Chapter 23: Just Get The Hell Out

Chrom POV

In Naga's name what was up with that kid? He can't just storm in here spying on me especially when I was NAKED already a pervert and he's just 16. And why me? When theirs Zero Suit Samus, and Palutena? Maybe that kid is homosexual? I'm not one to judge though I used to have a little crush on Robin (Male) but now I'm over him. That kid probably went to go spy on Link or go back to his mommy haha. But still I was harsh on him

*Flashback*
-
"Chrom: JUST GET OUT OF HERE!!

Roy: But wait--

Chrom: GET THE HELL OUT!!"
-
*Flashback ends*

What did I do to that poor kid I even saw him crying!! What kind of prince am I? He did see me naked and he is still a pervert but he's young and for me to do that? I have to look for him and apologize.

*The next morning*

Roy POV

Oww my back hurts what am I sleeping on the ground? Oh wait I am sleeping on the ground -__- Thanks Chrom jeez now he thinks I'm some pervert... but he did have a huge.... What am I thinking ugh now I cant get the image out of my head!! I am a pervert thinking about his huge.... CUCUMBER IM GOING TO CALL IT A CUCUMBER OK CUCUMBER CHROM HAS A HUGE CUCUMBER!!! Jeez now I really do sound like a pervert haha. I think I'll go apologize to Link today. But I just wanna lay here on the ground. By the way if your wondering where I'm sleeping. I'm sleeping above a hill next to my secret cave since theirs a huge (not cucumber!!) grassy hill over the cave thats why I call it a secret cave since theirs a huge grassy hill (not cucumber!!) blocking the cave so thats why people don't see the cave since theirs a hill in the way. Anyways thats enough information about grassy hills somehow I feel really good on the ground maybe because I'm alone and have no worries I wanna stay here forever!!

Chrom: Hey!!

Ohh shit Chrom found me!!

Chrom: Their are better places to take a nap than on the floor

Roy: Just leave me alone I'm some kind of perverted homosexual boy to you. Now go away

Chrom: C'mon now no need to be harsh

Roy: JUST GET THE HELL OUT!! Were the words you said to me last night night now I'm saying it to you this morning. Now get out since your really annoying me stop trying to play the good guy and go with all your friends. At least you have some.

Chrom: Oh looks like your a lonely fellow.

Roy: Also an perverted, homosexual fellow. Now i'm not gonna say it again Chrom

Chrom: Roy I am truly sorry my actions were terrible last night will you forgive me? Just give me an answer and I'll leave.

Roy: I forgive you now leave.

Chrom: Thank you, you don't know how happy I am now!!

Roy: Woah dude are you crying?

Chrom: I'd thought you never forgive me thank you a thousand times

Roy: Yea whatever I was in your room only because I was running away from someone and I thought your room was still my room but it turned out to be yours and you were naked so dont think of me as a pervert or anything. Plus your door was unlocked.

Chrom: Oh well all that makes sense now haha I hope me and you become great friends Roy!!

Roy: So why are you here in Project M?

Chrom: Well I was ready to be released as a playable character as DLC but then I was delayed for Mewtwo DLC which doesnt comes out until Spring so Sakurai told me to stay here at Project M until Spring so Mewtwo can be released before me. So basically me and Mewtwo switched rooms now Mewtwo is in the Ssb4 Headquarters while I'm stuck here.

Roy: Wow that sucks haha

Chrom: Well at least I have you

Roy: No I also live in the Ssb4 Headquarters but the person I was running away from was my roommate so I couldnt go their so I came to your room/my old room.

Chrom: Well all that makes sense your actually a really good kid Roy.

I wanted to tell him all the stuff that made me a really bad kid since I'm nothing close to good. At this moment me and Chrom are laying down next to each other staring into the clouds.

Roy: No I'm not good.

Chrom: Huh?!?

Roy: I've tried committing suicide more than once, I've made all my friends think one particular friend of mine was a person who sabotaged relationships, I always ditch events my friends want me to join, personally I think all my friends are annoying so thats why I never want to do anything with them, I never believe my friends even when they speak the truth, and I don't even have friends anymore because of these events that occurred and I'm always depressed. I'm a lonely, liar, backstabber, suicidal, and an--

I was cut off by... not a kiss but an punch in the gut

Chrom: YOU SHOULDNT TALK BAD ABOUT YOURSELF LIKE THAT YOUR A GOOD PERSON EXCEPT THAT!!

Roy: NO!! YOUR WRONG IM A LONELY, LIAR, BACKSTABBER, SUICIDAL, AND AN--

I was cut off again but this time... It wasn't a punch but an....