Chapter 15: I'm Sorry

Roy POV

A new day. I'm lucky to enjoy this day if it weren't for Link. A few weeks have passed since the incident and i still havent told Link thank you and sorry i just cant bring myself to say it after my childish actions. But today is when I have to tell him sorry and thank you. Link and Daisy saved my life. So i head over to the other side of the headquarters which is the "Smash Bros. 4 " side were paradise is. And the side which i live in the "Project M" side is not so much paradise. I head over to Link's room. And outside of his door i see Zelda give Link a kiss on the cheek and walk away thank god she was headed the other way so i wouldn't bump into her. I guess she's my competition. I see Link give me a death stare which is understandable.

Link: Oh so your not dead yet.

Wow thats the first thing he said to me!!

Roy: Link, i'm really sorry about yesterday!! And thank you for saving me that second time!! Please forgive me!!

Link: You tried to kill yourself, refused to say anything to me after i saved you, not even a thank you, and you didnt talk to me for weeks. And now you wanna say sorry?

Roy: Look i'm sorry i was childish i should've never done that i was an idiot and i was going through a lot and it drove me crazy.

Link: Theres a lot of things that happened to me too i lost the love of my life but do you see me trying to kill myself? What drove you so insane to make you do that?

Roy: It was because well seeing you with Zelda and Peach. It looked like you had friends that would stay up all night worried about you and actually go out to look for you. And thats when i realized no one cared about me every body laughed at me because i was a reject and i had no friends to talk to where i live. I knew that no one would ever stay up all night just to look for me worried. So i said to myself does my existence even matter? I have no friends, people tease me, and i'm empty inside. So thats what drove me to do it.

Link: You do have a friend i'm your friend so never do that ever again okay?

Roy: Okay

Link: How about i ask Sakurai to make you live here as my roommate from now on!!

Roy: You can try but it wont work.

Link: I'll just have to give it my best then well i'm off to see Mr. Sakurai!!

Roy: Give it your best then!!

Later that day Sakurai announced "Roy will be an assist trophy in the next Smash Bros. 4!! Roy please move into the Smash Bros. 4 section!!"

I'm packing my stuff and say one last goodbye to Daisy i tell her that i'll come visit every day!! But now i'm moving into Links room. Link i still love him and now i'm moving in with him. This was truly paradise.

~End Of Chapter~