Chapter 19: Why Would You

Link POV

I was worried about Roy what if he ran away what if he actually committed suicide? No i shouldn't think about that!! I got a call maybe it was someone who spotted Roy so i answered quickly

Link: YES? HELLO?! HELLO!!

Daisy: Umm Link

Link: Yes?

Daisy: Sorry if i didnt tell you before but Roy is here with me.

Link: HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING!! WHY WOULD YOU??!!

Thats when the phone hung up. I'm on my way!! I ran out of the Smash Bros. 4 headquarters and into the Project M headquarters.

I was running down the halls looking for Daisy's room like a crazy man. I finally found it and i barged in their. Their was no one in it. Dammit was Daisy making a fool out of me? What has she done with Roy? I looked around her room and saw Roy's headband. Roy was definitely here. I also noticed the window open i looked outside and saw two figures running. One of them had to be Roy so i jump out the window.

Dammit Daisy what are you exactly doing with Roy?

Daisy POV

Daisy: ROY WAKE UP!!

Roy: Is it morning already?

Daisy: We have to go Link is on his way.

Roy: Oh crap how'd he find out?

Daisy: Well i kind of called him telling him that you were here.

Roy: Why Would You do such a thing?

Daisy: I just wanted you and Link to talk and confess your feelings to one another but i realized i made an terrible mistake because Link is actually an--

Roy: Well umm ok but i was actually gonna talk to Link today so this would be the time to do it.

Daisy: NO!! We can't trust Link!!

Roy: Why not?

I already heard Link's footsteps.

Daisy: I'll tell you later lets just go!!

I grabbed him by the arm and opened the window and we managed to leave. I already heard the banging on the door. We ran as far away from Link. I can't trust that Link.

~End Of Chapter~