Chapter 4: We Need To Talk

Ike POV

Huh i'm pretty hungry after talking to Samus really heavy emotional stuff any ways i can use a snack and what was that whole thing about Pit? "I DONT LOVE IKE" maybe he really does love me and was arguing with himself saying that he doesn't and maybe it just slipped well its just a theory i got to tell him something at least. Huh is that Palutena yelling at the cafeteria i wonder what happened and who's she yelling at? Huh she's saying something about not being depressed.. She's probably yelling at Chrom haha!! Huh its actually Chrom what are the odds... Huh? And Pit? Pit is depressed? About what? Dammit my curiosity is taking over my actions.. Huh Pit's in a situation with someone? OH-NO can it be me? But i didn't do anything? No my curiosity is taking over again!! I couldn't help to shout out..

Ike: WITH YOU AND WHO?!?

Oh god did i just say that oh no i just need to grab my snack and walk away from the awkward situation.

Pit: Just a situation with Chrom we got in a little argument its nothing actually!!

Ike: Oh well i'm just gonna get a little snack and leave sorry to intrude.

Pit POV

This can be the right time to set things straight with Ike but i can't help to blush just by him walking passed me. NO! I HAVE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT IKE!! I DONT LOVE HIM!! But i dont want him to have the impression that i do love him so thats why i have to do it like now. But i cant bring myself to do it until something kicks me under the table and it was Chrom when i looked at him he gave me a smile and whispered to me "Go for it" thats when i...

Pit: IKE WE NEED TO TALK!!

Ike turned around in confusion

Ike: Uh about what?

Pit: Uh its something we have to talk in private

Ike: Oh um ok maybe my place or yours later?

Pit: Mine would be fine but can we do this now?

Ike: Uh sure i guess

Pit: Ok follow me

*after they leave the cafeteria*

Palutena: So you wanna do some eavesdropping on them, Chrom?

Chrom: Wouldn't that seem kind of wrong to do?

Palutena: Fine i'll go without you

Chrom: Ok i'll go with you!!

*In Pit's Room*

Ike: So uh? What came up all of a sudden?

Pit: Ike do you think that i love you?

Ike: Well.. Umm

Pit: BECAUSE I DON'T IKE!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT LOVE YOU AND WHAT I SAID BEFORE DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING SO IF YOU GOT THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF ME LIKING YOU PLEASE JUS--

I was cut off by a.......... kiss

Pit: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IKE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO FINISH TELLING YOU THAT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU ANYMORE!!! WAITT!!! I MEAN I NEVER HAVE EVER LOVED YOU AT ALL PLEASE YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WELL I THINK.

Ike: What girlfriend?

Pit: I'm not sure but Samus i saw you hugging her

Ike: Look that was a friendly hug she was going through an emotional phase and she needed an shoulder so i was their and that doesn't mean anything

Pit: Well even if she isn't your girlfriend I STILL DONT LOVE YOU SO STOP THINKING YOU DO!!

Ike: Your lying

Pit: Huh? IM NOT GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD ALREADY!!

Ike: I can see it through your eyes that deep down your lying and you really do love me!! TELL ME THE TRUTH PIT!!

Pit: I-i....

~End Of Chapter~