Chapter 22: I'm Just an Distraction

Roy POV

What if Link still likes.... Marth? But Link can't have a crush on Marth I mean Marth is taken by Rosalina he has to give up liking him eventually? What if my prediction was right? What if Link was depressed about Marth being taken to Rosalina since Link liked Marth and used me as an distraction to not think about Marth anymore? Thats it thats the exact reason... but then when did I start falling for Link? I was confident on not being in love with Link anymore but I found myself loving him again. I still want to be with Link but I'm scared that he's still in love with Marth and I'm just an distraction to hide the fact that Marth is taken. Theres no where to go my room in the Super Smash Bros 4 Headquarters is shared with by Link, and they'll for sure look for me in my cave, but my old room in the Project M Headquarters is empty... well I think it is. So theres nowhere to go but their. Once I get to my old room in the Project M Headquarters I still see the Fire Emblem logo so no one moved in here yet so thats good. I think Link and Daisy lost track on where I went so I'll at least have a good night rest. But then I look around my room... And I hear someone is in the shower.

Roy: Since when did I have pictures of Lucina? And Robin? And all these other people in Fire Emblem Awakening?

Oh shit someone really did move in here I have to leave right now!! Once I head to the door I can hear Daisy and Link right outside the door. Oh crap what do I do? I hear the shower then turn off. One question for the guy or girl who lives here why would you leave your door unlocked especially when your taking a shower you don't know what pervert will walk in!!! The best thing to do is to hide so I hide under the bed. Who the hell lives here? The door to the bathroom finally opens but all I can see is this persons feet I can tell its a male based on the size of the feet. I hear this guy walk back to the bathroom and shut it by now Daisy and Link must've left so now its the time to take advantage and escape but then theres a knocking on the door and I can hear Daisy's voice "Hey Chrom you in their?" Wait Chrom lives here? I thought he lived in the Super Smash Bros 4 Headquarters? Quick I have to hid-- it was too late... Chrom already got out of the bathroom... Naked.

Chrom: Hold on let me put on some clothes.

Chrom: WHAT THE HELL?????

Daisy: Chrom whats wrong I can hear yelling I'll come in if you dont hurry and open the door.

Chrom: Just a minute.

*Opens door*

Chrom: Yes?

Daisy: Are you okay?

Chrom: Yes I'm fine

Daisy: You look really red why are you blushing so hard?

Chrom: No reason just state your business

Daisy: Right? Well have you seen Roy by any chance?

Chrom: Who?

Daisy: Oh you haven't met the kid before nevermind well he wears a headband he has red hair and in his teen years? Ring a bell?

Chrom: Haven't seen an redhead lately

Daisy: Just tell me when you do okay?

Chrom: Sure

*Closes door*

Chrom: Hmm you kid... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!

Roy: CHROM IM SO SORRY THIS USED TO BE MY PLACE AND I THOUGHT NO ONE LIVED HERE!!

Chrom: So your Roy? State your business here did you run away from mommy or something?

Roy: I'm like 16 dude

Chrom: Why are you here? If your not running away then are you some pervert then?

Roy: Im not no pervert!!

Chrom: JUST GET OUT OF HERE

Roy: well i'm sorry I just wanted to

Chrom: Get the hell out

Roy: FINE!!

I stormed out with more tears in my eyes their was no place I can go so I went to sleep outside. I hate my life right now.

~End of Chapter~