Chapter 18: Hopeless

Roy POV

Did Link even love me? Was he actually playing around? He has Zelda so why would he be interested in a reject like me? My love was hopeless. I was hopeless. If i were to confess my feelings for Link at that time when Link "supposedly" confessed his feelings for me I wouldve been embarrassed to death!! Thank god i didnt confess my feelings for Link!!

Link POV

First place too look for Roy is his cave. But when i got there, there was no sign of him. Then i checked his old room in the Project M headquarters, no sign of him anywhere i did manage to bump into Daisy and have a conversation with her.

Link: Uh sorry Daisy im in a hurry!! Have you seen Roy he's disappeared?

Daisy: Not in a while. Why? Has something happened?

Link: Sort of just contact me when you see me!!

Daisy: Ok

I just gave up on finding Roy and headed back to my room but i remembered what Roy had once said something about "at least you have friends that care about you and would stay up all night just to look for you if you were to disappear." Right!! I shouldnt give up on Roy!! Just let me get my flashlight from my room i doubt Roy would be here. But when i went in my room i saw someone in Roy's bed? Was it Roy? I lifted up the blanket and it was... Just a pile of pillows? WWHHAATTTT!!!!!!! Roy tricked me that little red headed brat!!! But i love him... I love him so much!! And thats why i cant let him go. But where can he go? Oh Roy wherever you are i hope your safe...

Daisy POV

Once i finished talking to Link and shut the door...

Roy: Who was it? Is it Link?

Daisy: Yea it was Link

Roy: You didnt tell him that i'm here right?

Daisy: Of course not silly

Roy: Thank you Daisy

Daisy: Its the least i can do.. And you cant stay here forever you know right? I got a date with Luigi tomorrow morning

Roy: I'll just stay here till then

Daisy: Ok then make yourself feel at home okay?

Roy: Right!! Thank you again Daisy!!

Daisy: No problem

3 hours from now already pass by... its 1am Roy has already fallen asleep. The reason why Roy came to me is such an... idiotic reason. If he really likes Link he should go for it plus i know Link is madly worried and in love with Roy. I have to do whats right. So i grab my iMushroom and call Link i tell him everything even about Roy liking him back. I'm sorry Roy but its for your own good.

~End Of Chapter~