Chapter 10: We Were Perfect

Marth POV

I finally broke free of the kiss

Marth: ROSALINA PLEASE ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

She started to cry but her Luma managed to leave her grasp and flew straight at Link and landed an attack on him. Link was flown off the training room. I had to leave now!! So i ran out of the training room with Rosalina grabbing onto her hand and lead her to my room.

Rosalina: How could you Marth? You said we were gonna have lots of fun today on our date.

Marth: I didnt want him to kiss me!! He forced me to do it. I would never cheat on you Rosalina that would be just wrong i love you!!

Rosalina: Really?

Marth: Of course i do we just started going out why would i cheat on you already!! Please believe me i would never do that with Link!!

Rosalina: No, i believe u Marth

Marth: Thank goodness i thought you would've got the wrong impression

Rosalina: So are we still gonna go on a u know date?

Marth: Of course let me just take a shower i smell like sweat and Link *chuckles* Theres some Mario Kart, Smash Bros, or Fire Embelm if you get bored

Rosalina: Ok!!

Rosalina POV

I just wanted to see Marth in action and kick Link's butt so thats why i went to the training room but when i got there i saw Link and Marth making out. I know it wasn't Marth's fault it was Link's fault but who would've thought of Link having a crush on Marth? I looked around Marth's room being nosy and noticed that he had lots of LOZ games and posters he was like obsessed with LOZ or maybe he was obsessed with Zelda? Or Link? No no that can't be the case right? Maybe thats why they were making out? Did Marth enjoy it? Before i can wrap things around my head i here some one about to open the door could it be Link? I'm already charging up my Luma for an attack and right when it opens i fire Luma at.... Ike? And i also see Pit? Oh thats right Marth has a roommate but Pit is his roommate too?

Ike: Oww what the hell?

Pit: IKE!! Are you okay?

I see Pit already charging an arrow at me.

Rosalina: Oh sorry about that i thought you were somebody else.

Ike: Rosalina? What are you doing here?

Rosalina: Waiting for Marth to get out of the shower

Ike: Oh

Rosalina: So Pit are your roommates with Marth too?

Pit: Huh? OH NO umm i'm just here because uhh Ike wanted me to play Mario Kart 8 with him!!

Rosalina: Oh

I heard Marth yell from the bathroom

Marth: Hey Rosalina is someone at the door?

Rosalina: Um just your roommate

Marth: Oh thats just great

I can tell Marth said that sarcastically was he and Ike in a fight?

Rosalina: Hey Ike is Marth obsessed with LOZ?

Ike: Well kind of he does like that series a lot

Rosalina: Oh

I finally here Marth come out of the bathroom armored up

Marth: Ok lets go Rosalina these two need their privacy

Marth giving an death stare at Ike? Maybe i was right they are in a fight or something. And what did he mean by privacy? Are they dating or something? After all i did see Ike holding Pits hand before shooting my Luma out. We went to the spot were we first met and enjoyed watching the stars we talked about our future together like how he'll help me take care of the Luma's, and that one day i'll show him the whole galaxy!! We were perfect together.

~End Of Chapter~