Chapter 5: Do I Even Love You

Pit POV

Pit: I-i don't like you in that way but i like you as a friend though!!

Ike: Do you think it'll change our relationship if you told me how you really feel? Do you think that if you confess your true feelings that i'll hate you forever? Pit theres something that i've wanted to tell you too--

Pit: NO NO NO STOP MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS

Ike: I love you Pit...

Pit: I love you too Ike but what do we do now?

Ike: You really dont know how relationships work huh? *laughs*

Pit: Hey dont taunt me i can always end this relationship

Ike: But you wouldn't do that since you love me? Right?

Pit: Your right. So do we keep it a secret from others?

Ike: For now i guess

Pit: Just to tell you in advance Palutena and Chrom know about us but they wont tell a soul i promise!!

Ike: As long as they keep it a secret im okay with it.

After that Ike gently kissed me it felt too good to be true but i was facing reality and reality felt really good.

Ike: Ugh i got a training session with Marth right now see you later... babe *smiles*

No this isn't a dream i've learned to face the reality and me and Ike will be together happily in the reality world.

Chrom: Looks like everything went good with you kiddo i believed in you.

Pit: Wait a minute?!!!

Palutena: OH CONGRATULATIONS PIT!!!

Pit: YOU GUYS WERE STALKING US!!! SERIOUSLY!!

Palutena: Well we didnt want anything dirty happening

Pit: Lady Palutena, Chrom your not my parents!!!

I slammed the door on them but i cant stay furious at them forever when i'm finally together with Ike my dreams have come true... finally. Lets just hope were meant to be.