Chapter 8: I Love You... But

Marth POV

Marth: Link, i...

Link: Huh? What is it?

Marth: I really love...

Marth: YOUR VIDEO GAMES!!!

Link: Oh well thanks Marth *chuckles*

I love him... but dammit like always i can't own up to it why is it so hard for me!! Maybe its because i think that if i tell him he'll laugh at me or tell every one how stupid and gay i am. I dont care about that i have a 1 in 4 chance of being accepted so i have to do it now or never

Link: MARTH!!

Marth: LINK!! Oh sorry haha you go first

Link: I have been feeling this for awhile Marth i think i'm in love with you but please dont laugh or tell any one!!

I couldnt even talk the excitement was to overwhelming i wanted to see Link tell me that face to face so i got up and turned on the light and reached into Links bed

Marth: I feel the same way Link!! I just wanted to tell you face to face!!

But then Link did the unthinkable he started laughing and he wouldn't stop laughing. So i ran out of his room and i heard Link yelling "MARTH!! MARTH" Of course Link wasn't serious about this he was probably joking around and i guess the joke was taken too far by me confessing my actual feelings. I'm such an idiot i can't go to Ike or Pit not Link i need a friend.. Oh thats right Rosalina so i went to her room and knocked on the door but wait THE KISS? I completely forgot about that oh god its already too late to leave i already knocked on her door!! What do i do?? She didnt answer the door huh she must not be here but i'm to tired to keep running plus theres no one else i can go to so maybe i'll just go to sleep on the floor. Its really not that late here its barely 10:00pm maybe thats the time Link usually sleeps. I get so tired i pass out too much stuff has happened to me first Dark Pit, Ike, Rosalina, Link, and now i'm forced to sleep on the floor wow this sucks!!

I woke up in a bed but who's i look around and look down and see Rosalina asleep by my side. I also see a happily Luma playing Mario Kart 8. But Rosalina woke up right at the moment

Rosalina: Marth!! I'm so glad your awake i was so worried i saw you passed out in front of my door and i'm so sorry i wasn't home at the time i was in the cafeteria feeding my Luma's. Please forgive me Marth!! And also sorry for sleeping beside you i was gonna stay up until you woke up so i started to play Mario Kart and then i got bored so i was just sitting next to you waiting for you to wake up but then i eventually fell asleep!!

Marth: Wow you went through all that for me

Rosalina: OF COURSE THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR YOU DUMMY!!

Marth: Thank you. Thank you so much. You were the only person i can turn to Rosalina.

But suddenly she kissed me on the cheek. I got that feeling again maybe it wasnt Link it was Rosalina.

Rosalina: I'm sorry for kissing you last time and right now its just that i really like you Marth!!

Marth: Did you sneak a few kisses while i was passed out

Rosalina: Maybe.. I'm so sorry please don't see me differently i just wanted to tell you how i feel so you wouldn't feel weird around me

Rosalina was the one for me not Link it took me a while to figure it out but now i think its true love so i reach for a kiss and kissed Rosalina but somebody barged in it was..

Link: Hey sorry Rosalina sorry to barge in like this but i'm looking for Marth is he here by any chance?

Suddenly the kiss breaked and Rosalina got all flustered

Rosalina: Oh- um yes he's here

Link looked so shocked

Link: Oh sorry about intruding

And Link gave me a death stare and left the room.

Rosalina: So umm Marth?

Marth: Dont worry Rosalina i love you too

Rosalina: OH REALLY!! THATS SO AWESOME!! WE CAN TRAIN TOGETHER PLAY MARIO KART ENJOY THE STARS WATCH MOVIES WITH THE LUMA'S AND ONE DAY I CAN TAKE YOU TO SEE THE GALAXY IN PERSON!!

Marth: Yea sounds fun so what do you want to do now?

Rosalina: Well unm we can do that thing again and maybe you can take me to one of those dates they call it!! I'm sorry i just never been on a date

Marth: Ok anything for you.... babe i'll see you later when we go on that thing called a date. I'll pick you up around 7:00pm so we can do some fun romantic stuff then catch the stars later!!

Rosalina: Marth? I'M SO HAPPY!!

I give Rosalina a last kiss

Marth: Well i gotta get ready to train with Link that was probably why he was looking for me

Rosalina: Bye Marth!! Kick Link's butt

Marth: I will for you babe!! Hey what time is it any ways?

Rosalina: Let me check? Hmm.. 1:00pm

Marth: Wow we really slept in haha

Rosalina: Right!! Now you dont wanna get Link angry go now!!

Marth: See ya then...

Rosalina: Wait Marth... I love you!!

Marth: I love you too!!

~End Of Chapter~