Chapter 21: Is That True

Roy POV

Me, Link, and Daisy went over to the Smash Bros 4 headquarters to see Robin to know the truth. But if Link is innocent why would Rosalina lie to Peach and Daisy? That just doesnt make sense at all!!

Once we made it to Robins room I knocked on the door... First we didn't get an answer well it was the middle of the night...

Female Robin: Why are you guys here so late!!

Roy: Sorry but we need to ask Robin something

Female Robin: Oh you mean my twin brother

Roy: Yea!!

Female Robin: Ok hold on.

After 5 minutes passed Robin showed up at the door...

Robin: Oh hey guys whats up

Roy: We came to ask you something!!

Robin: Uhh sure what is it?

Roy: Was Link here by any chance last week to "hang out"

Robin: He sure was!! We were celebrating the release of Hyrule Warriors since it just released and we were playing some co op and then we started playing the new Mario Kart 8 DLC that featured Link!!

Roy: Do you have any proof he was here?

Robin: Proof? What am I a suspect of a murder?

Roy: I just need to know!!

Robin: Well Link you forgot your boomerang, here you go

Link: Thanks your a life saver

Roy: Thats not enough evidence

Robin: Do you wanna see our texts?

Roy: YES!!!
-
"Robin: Hey Link I heard they just released Hyrule Warriors I gotta copy wanna come over and play?

Link: Sure on my way!!

Robin: I also heard your in Mario Kart 8 as DLC?

Link: Yup I got an early downloadable code to get it early

Robin: Lucky!!

Link: You want me to bring that over too?

Robin: Heck yea

Link: I'm on my way"
-
Robin: Is that enough evidence? Now can you tell me whats going in here?

Roy: Everything is fine thanks Robin. See you later.

Robin: Uhh... but wait!! Whats going on!!

I ran away from the situation with tears filling my eyes I can hear Link and Daisy chasing after me saying "Roy Roy Roy!?!" I'm such a fool I made such a big deal for no reason I'm so embarrassed how I treated Link with total disrespect. How can I forgive myself.. How will I apologize to Link? I feel awful for my actions. Also what of Link still likes.... Marth?

~End of Chapter~