Chapter 17: Truth Is

Roy POV

Roy: I'm sorry i think i just heard something.

Link: I love you

Roy: I'm sorry i think i misunderstood

Link: Truth is, is that I love you

Roy: Man weather is crazy!!

Link: I love you Roy

Roy: Like first its hot now its cold haha

Link: I LOVE YOU ROY!!

Roy: Ok i heard you, you love me.

Link: Thats it?

Roy: Well umm... thank you for loving me?

And just like that Link left.

Man i'm an idiot that was the perfect time to tell him how i feel. A few weeks have passed and i still haven't seen Link or told him anything. Now i'm sleeping in this cave probably for the rest of my life. I heard someone call my name.

"Hey Roy!!"

Was that Link please let it be Link. It was actually Marth, Ike, and Pit

Marth: Oh their you are!! What are you doing in a scary cave.

Roy: Well its not that scary.

Marth: You never came to say hi to us wait did you forget about us!!

Roy: Of course not i was actually gonna say hi today.

Marth: Mhmm sure you were Roy

Roy: Anyway how did you find me

Pit: We asked Peach.

What happened to keeping a secret Peach!!

Roy: So what do you guys want?

Marth: TO SEE YOU DUH!! AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!

Roy: Umm before we do that i gotta do something really important so how about we all meet up here later?

Marth: Sounds like a deal but you better not ditch

Roy: I can't promise you anything!!

I managed to escape them i'm really not in the mood to see them but i gotta talk to Link. When i got to Links room i opened the door man i shouldve knocked but whatever. He wasn't their. So might as well wait. 1 hour later i got bored so i went to go chill outside. I saw Link and Zelda having a picnic and saw Zelda give Link a kiss but not on the cheek this time. This made me furious why did i ever think Link liked me he had Zelda maybe he was joking around about liking me. Man i was an idiot. And was filled with rage and almost tears. And i saw that Link noticed me.. OH CRAP he saw me in tears so i ran away but where do i go if i go to the cave i'll probably bump into Marth, Ike, and Pit. I have to got to my room so i go to my room and lock my door. OH CRAP I FORGOT I SHARE A ROOM WITH LINK!! This is bad i have no where to turn to. So i just go on my bed and cry myself too sleep.

Link POV

Zelda invited me to a picnic today. I don't love Zelda but she loves me. Shes always able to sneak a few kisses. I've told her that i'm not interested but she wont give up she thinks that its her gift to me for saving her a couple of times. Any ways im off to the picnic. We ate homemade food that Zelda made and talked for an hour or so she was able to sneak in a few pecks but i was okay with it. After she said it was time for dessert. She told me to close my eyes. This better be a cake. But she was able to kiss me. Damn i was vulnerable. When i opened my eyes i saw Roy he was in tears and was looking directly at us. I told Zelda that i wasn't interested again. But she said that one day i will fall in love with her. I left the picnic looking for Roy i was worried yet mad at him any ways i have to look for Roy.

~End of Chapter~