Chapter 2: No One Understands

Pit POV

Oh goddess i just said that i can't believe myself.. *Pit flying through the hallways trying to find his room* Where is it c'mon where is it.. Ah there it is huh looks like he'll be neighbors with Palutena and.... IKE!!! OH GODDESS NO THIS CAN'T GET WORSE!!

"PIT!! PIT!! PIT!!" I kept hearing a voice but really didn't care who it is my life is ruined.. Someone walks into the room and its Palutena.

Palutena: Pit c'mon your going to be late for the ceremony please Pit i dont know what happened with you Ike or who ever but Pit we have to go!!

I yell out "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!!" "no one understands me" i say in a gentle tone.

Palutena: Well that triggers plan B! *evil smile*

Pit: Plan B?

*Palutena dragging Pit down the hall*

Pit: Ok ok i promise i won't run away just stop dragging me its embarrassing!!

We finally reach the ceremony and we see the director which is Masahiro Sakurai himself introducing all the characters, assists, and alt. skins yep that means Dark Pit is here too!! Sakurai reveals the Mario, LOZ, Metroid, Pokemon, and Star Fox characters.. wait does that mean were next?

Sakurai: Next up we have Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem!! Palutena, Robin, Female Robin, Lucina, Marth, Dark Pit, Pit, Ike, and who can forget about Chrom *laughs* !! Please come up to the stage!

I see Chrom give Sakurai an death stare but thats reasonable but at least Chrom gets to tag along and live with us!! I notice that Ike is standing next to me and i barley notice his physique status man he got buffed and he looks good!!! WAIT WHAT NO I HAVE TO STOP REMEMBER I DONT LIKE HIM!! Ike looks at me and notices that im staring at him and he gives me a smirk *blushes* OH GODDESS WHY AM I BLUSHING I HAVE TO STOP BEFORE HE NOTICES but too late he already noticed and let out a little laugh. Oh goddess he's now laughing at my stupidity i'm such an idiot look at me getting all flustered just by looking at Ike. I HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT I DONT LOVE HIM IN ANY WAY!! AFTER THE CEREMONY FOR SURE!! *after the ceremony* ok i gotta find Ike to set things straight!! i go to his room and notice their are 3 rooms oh goddess this is gonna take forever. So i open one door and i see Chrom all depressed laying on the bed and Lucina fixing her hair. And she just glares at me.

Lucina: Yes?

Pit: OH SORRY WRONG ROOM!!

Lucina: You better not be here to insult my father!!

Pit: OF COURSE NOT!!

Chrom: Futute daughter of mine who's at the door?

Lucina: I said call me Lucina and its just Pit

Chrom: Oh Pit congrats on making it to Ssb4 i hope your not a part of some ones Final Smash

Pit: Oh i'm not but thanks for asking!! I'm just gonna leave now hope to bump into you guys later!! *walks out the room*

Lucina: I'm not a guy.. I'm a gal

Wow Chrom is really that depressed that sucks for him i feel bad for him though any way i have to find Ike right now!! And wow Lucina is that pretty!! As i walk down the hall i hear Ike's voice so i start running to the voice...

Pit: IKE!!!--

Oh no...

Ike was holding Zero Suit Samus and hugging her tightly...

What am i feeling in my heart it feels like pain why am i so mad and to add to that he didn't even notice me...

Now i feel depressed

Why did i ever think me and Ike would actually have a thing.. Im such an idiot...

~End Of Chapter~