Chapter 14: Idiot, Empty, Suicidal

Roy POV

Maybe i should've died. I should just jump right back in too drown. So i did the unthinkable. I jumped in.

Right after i jumped i heard a scream "ROY!! STOP!!!"

It was Link. Great i'm going to be saved again. And for your information i am being sarcastic. I didn't want to be saved. Link pulled me out again.

Link: YOU IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

Thats right i am an idiot.

Link: SAY SOMETHING ARE YOU EMPTY MINDED. SPEAK!!

Thats right i am empty.

Link: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!!

Thats right i am suicidal.

Link: SAY SOMETHING!!

Roy: I WANT TO DIE!!

Link: ARE YOU CRAZY!! YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL YOURSELF DONT YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL CRY OVER YOUR DEATH? ALL YOUR FRIENDS ALL THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT!! YOUR JUST GONNA THROW THAT AWAY!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TOO LIVE FOR WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!??

Roy: YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!

I ran away from Link. I ran past Zelda and Peach. I ran to my room. No one understood how i felt every day im cramped in my room doing nothing and talking to no one. People are nice but never talk to me. I'm always surrounded by negative energy. People always sad that their never gonna get playable, and that no one likes them and thats why they were never chosen. My life is horrible while at the other side every body is happily training and have lots of friends and people they care about. Thats right no one would understand. Until i heard a knocking on the door. I yell "GO AWAY!!" And it was my neighbor Daisy.

Daisy: Roy? Thank goodness after i heard you never got back to your room i was so worried me and Toad were up all night yesterday looking for you.

Roy: You were?

Daisy: Of course!! I think Waluigi and Wario were looking for you right now did you bump into them?

Looks like i did have friends that cared and worried about me. Man was i an idiot i was about to kill myself so i opened the door.

Roy: Daisy, thank you very much i appreciate it but next time don't worry about it okay get some rest and don't spend all night.

Daisy: What are you talking about i'm your friend and thats what friends do and if you go missing again i'll stay up weeks looking for you.

Roy: Thank you so much you dont know how much those words mean to me. Now i should get some rest i'll talk to you tomorrow!!

I ran to my bed in tears. I am so happy but i have to apologize to Link first thing in the morning. I'm such an idiot. But it turned out i do have friends that worry for me and care about me. Thank you.

~End of Chapter~