Chapter 11: Zero Love

*Before Chapter 10*

Pit POV

I feel awful i'm the reason why Ike and Marth's friendship crumbled i feel really bad. Ike went to go train with Chrom today and i took a break from yesterday i was training with Ike all day. I really thought Ike was cheating on me with Marth for a second haha. Any ways i'm bored usually Ike is the only person i talk to maybe i should talk to Lady Palutena i wonder what she's up to.

Pit: Hello Lady Palutena?

I saw a note on her bed saying

"Went to go train with Lucina"

I guess every body is training today maybe i should train also. So i head out to the training room.

I'm not gonna ask but i just walk to the training area to see Ike in action. But before i got there i saw Zero Suit Samus walk into the training room. Huh i wonder if Ike is still their? They can call it stalking but if Ike and Samus are in the same room ima get a little concerned. Ok i see Ike heading out of the training room he's walking towards Samus he looks all bruised and tattered up. Ok now their talking Ike and Samus are laughing, Samus is blushing and Ike is smiling at her, now Samus is saying something to Ike and theres complete silence? What happened did Samus say something to him that made Ike all quiet all of the sudden? Maybe she confessed to him like i did? Ike is still not saying anything hes like a statue... Samus is getting closer to him oh no she's landing for a kiss uhh what do i do should i shoot an arrow? No thats too obvious it'll for sure attract attention and Ike will think im a stalker. Oh no she kissed him i'm too late.. Huh? Ike pushed her away. Well that is the right thing to do but i feel bad for Samus. Huh? Now Samus is running out of the training room SHES GONNA NOTICE ME ACT NATURAL!! When she walks out of the room i see tears in her eyes oh no now i feel really bad!! Its my fault i made her cry. At least Ike did the right thing wait i here big footsteps?

Ike: Hey pipsqueak!! *kisses cheek

Ike just kissed my cheek with the lips that Samus kissed him with. Now i feel extra bad. So i say the unthinkable

Pit: You should go out with Samus

WHY THE HELL DID I SAY THAT!!

Ike: Where the hell did this come from?

Pit: Well didnt she ask you out in the training room?

Ike: Well yea but wait were you stalking us? *chuckles*

Pit: Shut up i'm just concerned!!

Ike: Well i turned her down

Pit: But why?

Ike: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OBVIOUSLY AND WERE GOING OUT!! SO YOUR SAYING YOU DO WANT ME TO CHEAT ON YOU

Pit: No its just that i kinda feel bad because she started crying and maybe you can take her out to dinner as like a hang out!!

Ike: Huh?

Pit: Yea like a hangout just you and her but dont get too crazy that'll make her less sad

Ike: I guess i can do that

Pit: But its not a date ok!

Ike: Ok

Ike POV

Hmm Pit is kinda cute when he's bossy and concerned like that maybe i should flirt with people all the time.

*The day after Marth and Rosalina's date*

I really dont wanna go on a date with Samus because she might get the wrong impression but whatever. I'll just go to her room and tell her in person. *knocks on door*

Ike: Hey Samus!!

ZSS: What?

Ike: You seem cheerful!!

ZSS: Well i just got rejected by the guy i liked since Brawl

Ike: Well thats good!! Hey would you like to go on a dinner with me as really close friends but not to close?

ZSS: No! *slams door on Ike*

Well looks like she denied it but i have to try for Pit's sake

Ike: Look i didnt reject you because of you Samus its just that my heart belongs to someone else

ZSS: Okay i got the message now leave plus wouldnt your little girlfriend be mad if she saw you hanging out with me

Ike: Not really

ZSS: Who is it then exactly is it Lucina or Rosalina i know you like the princess type

Ike: Just come hang out with me for a bit

ZSS: I SAID NO!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE

ZSS POV

The man i loved since Brawl is already taken i feel empty i have no one to love and theres no one who loves me. Theres Zero Love for me. This sucks.

~End Of Chapter~