Twenty-One

*Myla

Today Makes Me 18 1/2 Weeks And A Doctor Appointment Today. Hasson Is Still In The Hospital, I Really Miss Him Hugging, Kissing Me, Always Playing Too Much And Then I Get Mad And He Makes It Up To Me By Singing And His Kisses I Adore His Voice. I Just Want Him To Wake Up Now Seeing Him Like That Is So Nerve Racking. I Try My Best Not To Let This Get To Me But Our Damn Baby Got My Hormones Going Crazy. I Got Up And Got In The Shower, And Did My Hygienes I Decided To Wear A Long Tan Sun Dress With A Some Brown Sandles And A Half Blue Jean Jacket.

My Hair Already Long And I Keep Cutting It But Taking These Prenatal Pills Got My Hair Sprouting. I Quick Flat Ironed My Hair Just To Straighting My Curls A Little So It Leave Volume. I Grabbed My Phone And Grabbed My Keys Then Went Downstairs.

"Good Afternoon Maa, Where Marie?" I Asked And Poured Me A Glass Of Orange Juice

"Across The Street At Jacky's On a Play Date"

"Oh Well Im Bou To Go To This Appointment Then Maybe Over To The Hospital And Chill With Hasson For A Little"

"Un Un You Need To Eat Some Food Or Something" She Said Making My Plate

"Mama Im Going To Be Late, I Think Im Just Going Get To Get  Something To Snack On My Way There I Promise Okay?"

"Mmmhmm Don't Be Playing Myla Feed My GrandBaby" She Said Coming Over To Me Giving Me A Hug

"I Will Mama And Im Going To Call You If I Go To See Hasson It Depends On How The Appointment Go"

"Okay Hun Be Safe Love You Bby Doll "

"Love You Too Mommy"

I Pulled Up To McDonald's Drive Way And Ordered Me A Mango Pineapple Smoothie And A Chicken Wrap And Was On My Way. I Pulled Up and Got Out I Looked At My Reflection In The Car And Started Smiling I Couldn't Believe That I Was Actually Pregnant With The Boy Of My Dreams, My First Loves Baby And At A Young Age Too

I Wanted To Take A Picture So Bad I Was Feeling Myself. I Seen This Couple Walking Up The Street I Hurried Up And Asked Them.

The Lady Agreed I Gave Her My Phone Then, I Rubbed My Dress Down To Show My Baby Bump And Had My Smoothie In My Hand With My Shades Down. The Man Kept Saying Stuff He Was Making Me Laugh And I Knew The Pictures Was Cute When We Was Finished I Thank Her And We Started Looking At The Pictures One Had Stood Out To Me The Most. (Picture In The Media)

"Boy Or Girl?"The Lady Asked Smiling

"Um Actually I Dont Know Im 18 1/2 Weeks Im Hoping A Girl" I Said Rubbing My Stomach

"Well Thats Wonderful We Got To Move But Have A Good Day" She Said

"Oh I Will You Too"

It Was Two Hours Later I Was So Tired My Feet, Back And Arm Hurts From Them Damn Needles I Would've Beat They Ass If I Wasnt Pregnant, She Kept On Stabbing Me With Them Needles Knowing That I Have Moving Vains Which I Told Her Ass That, Dumb Ass Nurses Better Be Lucky I Had On That Gown Cuz If That Wouldve Got On My Dress We Was Gon Fight Pregnant And All.

I Got In The Car And Went Towards The Hospital To Go See Hasson But Quickly Changed My Mind When The Baby Was Moving Around Causing Me To Have Major Cramps. I Loved Pain But Them Cramping Pains Was Something Serious And Driving Didnt Make It No Better I Turned Around And Made My Way Home.

It Took Me 40 Minutes To Get Home And On My Way Felt Like I Was Getting Jumped By Alot Of People, Boys And Girls With Timberlands, Gym Shoes, Spikes, Getting Ran Over, All On My Stomach. I'm Starting To Think Thats Something Wrong With My Baby Because For The Past 40 To 45 Minutes I Been Having Bad Cramps Back To Back To Back Non Stop I Hope The Was Baby Okay.

I Went Inside The House To See My Mama And Marie On The Couch Under Covers Watching The Movie "Home" Seemed Like A Mama And Daughter Movie Night To Me.

"Not Yall Having Mama Daughter Movie Night Without Me" I Said Kicking Off My Shoes And Sitting My Keys And Phone Down On The Island.

"Myla Girl Its Not What It Look Like See, We Thought You Was Going To The Hospital And Visit Hasson And Me And Mama Wanted To Watch Home So We Wa---"

"Blah Blah Blahhhhhhhhh Girl Bye Marie I Dont Want To Hear It" I Said Cutting Her Off Laughing And Went To Sit Down

"See Maa This What I Be Talking About" Marie Said

"Marie Girl Hushh And Go Get Me Some Lemonade And Dont Drop It Either Little Girl Or You Getting It Up By Yourself This Time" Mama Said And Paused The Movie

"So How Was The Appointment"

"Horrible Maa That Nurse Didn't Know How To Drawl Blood She Kept On Stabbing Me With That Needle Mama And You Know I Don't Like Needles I Almost Fought Her But Besides That It Was Cool"

"You Should've Kicked The Fuck Out Of Her Dumb Ass And Told Them You Wanted Another Nurse That Stupid Broad Didn't Know What She Was Doing Next Time Im Coming And If That Heffa Do Anything Wrong And I Mean Anything Wrong With My Babies We Going To Fight" She Said And Sipped Her Lemonade.

I'm Sitting Here Laughing At This Woman She Was a Trip.

"Mommy You Crazy But Where Jayy?"

"Um She Upstairs She Haven't Been Feeling Good All Day Her Stomach Been Hurting, The Babies, Cramps, Contractions, And Headaches, She Haven't Been Holding Anything On Her Stomach"

"OH MY GOD Mama Is She Okay She Needs To Go To The Hospital Im Not Feeling That Something Wrong If All Thats Happening..... Jayy Come On Sweet Heart Im Taking You To The Hospital Right Now" I Said Loud Enough Going To Get My Keys But These Cramps Was Coming Back But Hurting 10 Times Worse Than Earlier I Slowed Down Instantly Scrounging Down Holding My Stomach.

"Myla You Okay Come On Honey Sit Down, Jayy Said Shes Okay But If This Still Going On After Tomorrow Night Then She Will Go" My Mama Said Helping Me Sit Down Rubbing My Stomach. If I Wouldve Say That It Wasnt Feeling Good And Soothing Then I Would've Be Lying.

"Ugh Thank You Mama And Okay Can You Keep Rubbing My Stomach " I Said That Was All I Remember Before Sleep Took Over Me

Unknown Pov

"Come On Man Wake Up, I Gotta Alot Of Stuff To Tell You, Its Baseball Season And I Made It Ona Team, Im Getting Hella Uughum I Mean Alot Of Girls Tryna Go With Me And Dudes Being Flunkies I Need You To Gon Head And Get Up And Explore This With Me, I Love You Bro" Unknown Said

"Here Boy Gon Get Something Out The Vending Machine And Stay Out There We About To Leave In A Minute" Unknown Said

"Okay" Unknown Said And Left

"Son Son Honey We Miss You, Hopefully. You Wake Up Soon But Im Not Going To Bore You And I Gotta Get Us Home Love You Baby" Unknown Said

I Felt A Warm Kiss On My Forehead And Moments Later A Door Close. I Hear Them Mostly Every Day I Be Trying My Hardest To Open My Eyes And Move They Just Dont Seem To Open At All Sometimes I Just Want to Say Something Or Comment But I Cant Gain Enough Strength To Do So.

Every Time They Leave I Be Heart Broken Because All I Hear Is Silence I Be Bored Just Sitting Here. One Of These Days Im Going To Do It And Its Going To Be Soon Too

° Ik Its Boring But Its Something

°Who Is The Unknown P.O.V?

°

Omgggggggg Yesss So First Thing First Sorry For The Wait But Please Bare With Me Please, Thanks For All The Support And FeedBack I Love You Guys. Truth Be Told This Chapter Would've Been Out And Better But Wattpad Deleted It And It Was So Good I Was Devastated And I Couldn't Remember What I Said So It Was Taking Me A Long Time But I Finally Just Said I Gotta Work With Any Memories I Had But Thank You Guys Again But Tell Me What Yall Think?

Vote &&&

Comment

Love Your Author