Sixteen

Myla*

"Myla, Right?" The Doctor Asked Looking At The Papers

"Yes" I Assured Her

"Well My Name Is Dr.Perru Can You Put Your Belongings On The Chair Behind You, Take Off Your Shoes And Get On The Scale For Me"

I Did What I Was Told, As I Took My Shoes Off She Began To Speak Again.

"Okay To Kill Two Birds With One Stone Im Going To Take Your Temperature Also"

After That She Took Me In A Examine Room And Start Asking Me Questions.

"When Was The Last Time You Had Sexual Intercourse?"

"About Two Months Ago"

"Okae Did You Use A Condom?"

"Yes We Did"

'Well I See Your Here For A Ultrasound?, Correct?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"And How Old Are You?"

"I Just Turn 18"

"Okay You Can Put Your Things On And Can Have A Seat There And Ill Be Back With You"

10 Minutes Done Passed And She Opened The Door To Come In Without Knocking. When She Entered She Asked Can She Come In?" I REALLY HATED THAT.

"My Apologies A Very Young Teenager Had Something Going On With Her Babies And They Needed My Help"

I Knew Exactly Who She Was Talking About I Hope She Would Call Because I Really Wanted To Help Her Even If She Didnt Want My Help I Just Wanted To Be There For Her To Me She Just Seem Scared, Lost, And Hidden Away But Her Smiles And Laughs Hide That So Its Hard To Tell.

"Well Lets See Whats Going On Lay On Your Back En Pull Up You Shirt For Me Okay You Might Want To Un Button And Pull Your Pants Down A Little Bit"

I Did What She Was Asked, While She Put Some Gloves On And She Grabbed A Tube.

"It Might Be Cold" She Said And Squeezed The Gel On My Belly I Jumped A Little From How Freezing It Was Then She Went To Click Off The Lights.

She Got A Clicker Thing Out And Press It On My Belly And Started To Move It Around"

"And When Did You Say Your Birthday Was Again?"

"About 5-6 Weeks Ago"

"Exactly" She Said And Took The Clicky Thing Off And Turned On The Lights And Took Her Gloves Off.

"Well Myla I'm Here To Tell You Are A Soon To Be Mommy The Pictures Are Printing And It Will Be ..."

She Picked One Up And Looked At It

"The Fetus And The Yolk Sac You Are 6 Weeks Pregnant Babydoll And Here Are The Pictures. I Want You To Come Back And See Me On Your 11 Weeks Period" She Smiled And Gave Me The Papers With The Sonograms And Wiped Down What She Used With Me

"Have A Nice Day Mommy" She Added As We Walked Out The Room.

"MYLAAAAA?"

I Turned Around So Quick I Didn't Know Who It Was Probably Somebody I Knew And Would Probably Tell My Secret.

It was Only Jayy. She Wobbled Over To Me It Was Sort Of Funny Because She Was Real Short And Small.

"Did Dr.Perru Just Call You A Mommy? Ooo Girl Our Kids Can Have Little Play Dates" She Said

"Lol Yeah Ima Mama" I Said And Smiled Rubbing My Stomach

"Ooo Wait Till You And Your Baby Start To Have You Guys Bond Its Going To Be Nice And Exciting But Girl Im Hungry" She Said And Rubbed Her Stomach.

"Well My Mama Should Be Making Her Famous Baked Spaghetti, Salad, With Baked Chicken Tonight And With Purple Kool-Aid I'm Pretty Sure She Wouldnt Mind" My Mouth Was Watering With Me Just Thinking About It.

"Shut Up Myla You Making Me And My Babies Even More Hungry Dang Girl Come On"

We Left The Clinic And Went Towards The Car. It Was A Messed Up Toyota And She Went Towards It

"Jayy No Dont Touch That Car We Dont Know Who That Is". I Said

"It Ain Yours?" She Asked

"No Boo This Mine" I Said Pointing At My Car.

"Oh" She Said And Got In.

I Started The Car And Pulled Off And Jayy Started Talking Again.

"Yo Car Nice."

"Awwe Thank You I Got It For My Birthday, This My Baby"

"Oh Thats Cool But Ayee You Sure Yo Mama Going To Be Cool With Me Coming Over"

"Yes She Gon Be Cool With It"

"Okay Im Just Making Sure But I Got To Leave By 9:00 I Got To Try To Be The First One In The Shelter To Get The Good Bed The One On Ralph St."

"Oh No If You Staying At Shelters You Can Be Staying With Me And My Family We Got Three Guest Rooms You And Your Babies Can Stay In Girl. Lets Just Say You Got You A New Real Friend." I Said And Pulled Onto The Street I Lived On.

"You Live In The Suburbs?" She Asked

"I Guess You Can Call It That" I Said

"Thank You So Much My Kids Going To Have The Life! I Cant Thank You Enough Myla I LoveYou" She Said

I Smiled And Pulled Up In The Drive Way And Killed The Engine. I Turned Towards Jayy And Looked At Her With A Straight And Began To Tell Her Something.

"Jayy Okay What You Heard In The Clinic Have To Stay Between Us Like Nobody Should Know Im Pregnant Unless I Tell Them Okay?"

"Okay Myla I Got You So What If They Ask How You Met Me?"

"Like Was You Having Bad Cramps At The Clinic?"

"Um Yeah a You Can Say That"

"Well I Seen You And You Was Having Bad Cramps So I Took You To The Clinic That You Needed To Go To"

"That Can Work But Do You Know How To Lie.?"

"Um No I Don't Think So But My Mama Probably Cant Tell"

She Start Laughing.

"How Bout No Girl Ill Just Tell Her What Happened Im Not A Good Lier Either But Your Mama Doesn't Know Me"

"Okay Good" I Grabbed My Purse And We Both Opened The Door To Get Out Jayy Was Looking Scared.

"Relax Jayy They Going To Love You" I Said And We Went Towards The Door And Went Inside.
O
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

YES MYLA IS PREGO! YAYY.

HOW YOU FEEL.

AND I LIKE THIS JAYY GIRL WHAT ABOUT YALL.?