Twenty-Four

*Mylaa

I8 hours into Jayy's labor

"Push Mamas Push, You're Doing Great" I Said reassuring her they're almost here.

"Myla I Can't It Hurts so bad , I can't breathe" she said with tears in her eyes

"Its Okay girly, You Got This"

"One More Push Ms.Morris and He's Here" The Doctor Said

"You Got This Jayy" Cam Said rubbing her legs

" Push On 3 Okay , 123"

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" She Yelled, and Cried all at the same time while in pain.

Just a Moment after we heard his soft scream she pouted with joy and relief.

Her baby girl was already calming down getting cleaned off by the nurses they then directed their attention to him.

"Congratulations Jayy!!!!" We all told Jayy and went to hug her

"You did so great girl" I said

"You're a mommy pooh" Cam was saying and we were all agreeing with her being dramatic.

We were excited looking at her two babies. As they wrapped them up in their covers (pictures in the media) They needed their NG tube asap they were weasing heavily so they decided it was in their best interest to stay a couple of extra days.

"Awww bitch that's two babies up in here!!!!! And Naturallll Myla she got you beat" Jossie yelled we all laughed at her being goofy.

"So are we deciding my GG names right ?" Jossie asked her

"Ofc their names perfect" Jayy held her heart starting to cry looking towards the twins.

Her girl was named Gianni Gracy Morris She weighed 4Lbs 3oz & her big baby boy Germani Grayson Morris weighing  at 6Lbs 3oz.

You would've thought Germ was older than Gia looking how bigger he looked.

Both of them were some fat gorgeous babies, I just kept thinking to myself all that Chinese food and ice cream paid off For sure. It was nice looking at Jayy smile to be relieved Made Me Smile And Drop Some tears.

They Gave Her, Her Babies She Was crying Holding Them, and it seemed like you could tell The Things She Been Through Were Lifted Off Her Shoulders. She Stared At Them With So Much Admire She Was In Love.

I Was Snapping Pictures Left And Right It Was Such An Amazing And Beautiful Sight To Watch.

"May I " The Nurses Asked As They Grabbed Them Both And Placed Them In The Abdomen And Rolled Them Out.

Me ,Cam, Jossie, And Jayy was on they ass we Watched Them carefully roll The Twins out successfully.

They Closed The Door, We All Looked Around In Silence Jayy Had Her Babies it seemed like it was taking forever for her to drop.

Soon after Jayy started Squealing.

"MY BABIES ARE FINALLY HERE! No More Pain No More Sorrow Just My Babies Future" she explained

"You Damn right! Sus" Cam said

We All Went Over To Jayy Hugging Her She Really Did Good For Two Babies At A Young Age.

Good Thing She Didn't Need A C-Section she did get the Epidural but Overall She Did A Very Great Job with delivery.

Made me wonder how I was going to be when it's time for my due date.