Twenty-Two

Today Makes Me 22 Weeks And A Doctor Visit Im So Excited I Get To Know What Gender Im Having Im Hoping a Girl But My Mama And Everybody Else Still Wants A Boy And Marie She Really Dont Care What Im Having She Just Know She's Going To Spoil My Baby But Whatever She Plan On Doing Better Hope Me And Hasson Dont Beat Her To The Punch.

Talking About Him Hasson Still Hasn't Woke Up From That Damn Coma I Miss My Baby Crazy, I See Him Every Other Day Of The Week I Be Having To Get Some Sleep Because Me Walking All The Time And Doing Stuff The Pain Was No Joke On Me.

I Got Up And Got In The Shower Before I Did I Was Reminiscing All Over My Body To When I Wasnt Pregnant I Was So Skinny Mini. I Turned To My Side And Examined My Stomach I Was Getting Big By The Day And The Crazy Thing About It I Had No Stretch Marks Or Any Type Of Marks On My Belly And I Was Huge I Was Happy Because If I Had Stretch Marks I Wouldn't Want To Wear Any Crop Tops My Self Esteem Would Be Low And I Would Cry.

I Did My Hygienes And Got Dressed I Wore Something Cute But Simple It Was A Turquoise Cammy With A Black And Turquoise Cardigan, Black Tights, And I Wore Some Turquoise Roches. To Top It Off I Wore Just My Tiffany Charm Bracelet And Necklace And Did A Slick Ponytail To The Back Which Took Alot Of Jam, And Edge Control To Slick Down My Baby Hairs Then I Left The Back Poofy.

I Went Downstairs To Start Cooking Since I Was The Only One Woke At 8:00 On A Saturday Morning But Then I Thought About It I Really Didnt Want To Cook My Feet Was Already Starting To Hurt So I Just Grabbed My Keys And Went To IHop To Get Us All Breakfast.

I Was Back In 20 Minutes With Our Food I Got Us One Big Breakfast In Bed Tray And Went Upstairs To Mama Room Knowing That Marie Snook Her Way In Her Room In The Middle Of The Night.

"WAKEEEEEE UPPPPPP SLEEPY HEADS!" I Yelled Putting The Tray Down And Turning On Music That Was Playing Their Favorite Song "Thriller"

"Yall Get No Peace Its Time To Eat" I Kept On Yelling

"Myla Please Stop" Mama Said

"Nope IHop Made Breakfast And Its Gon Get Cold" I Said Getting On Top Of The Bed Ready To Start Jumping.

"Myla Okay Okay Okay We Woke" Marie Said And Lifted Up

"Where The Food At?" Marie Asked

"Right Here Fatty Scoot Over" She Did What Was Asked And We Started Eating Watching My Wife And Kids

"So Myla When The Baby Going To Come Out" Marie Asked Me

"Um In About 3 To 4 Months"

"Ughhhh Thats Too Long" She Said And Started Pouting

"Rie Stop Pouting You Look Like A Dog, But Ill Tell You What Finish Eating Then Go Get In The Tub I Got A Doctor Appointment Today And You And Mama Can Come With Me Sounds Like A Plan?"

"Yeaa" She Said Smiling Ear To Ear

"Yeah Yeah Yeah" I Kept Repeating And Started Tickling Her, It Didnt Take Her No Time To Start Laughing How Ticklish She Was.

"Okay Sister Stop Please" She Kept On Pleading

"What You Say You Want More Mama I Need Your Help"

"You Do Oh Really" She Said And We Started Having This Tickle War Going On Minutes Went Pass And We Was Still Tickling Her She Almost Kicked Me In My Face A Couple Times

"O.M.G You Guys I Stop" She Pleaded

"You Sure?" Mommy Asked

"Yes Mommy" She Said And We Stopped "Okay Give Me A Kiss" Mama Marie Gave Mama A Kiss And A Hug.