Twelve

Myla*

The Next Day I Woke Up In My Bed And I Remembered How Last Night Played Off I Turnt To My Side And It Was A Note On My Night Stand Saying -Wake Yo Ass Up! I Know Its Like Three Or Sum Ina Afternoon So Ima Be There Around Six So Get Yo Ass Ready* ❤San Babii.

I Sat The Note Down Which Had Me Giggling, I Like How He Had Me Feeling When He Being Funny and Out Going. I Then Smacked My Lips Because He Was Right, It Was Just About To Be 3:30 See He Knows Me So Well.

Its Friday And It Feel Good Outside I Got Up Went To The Bathroom And Did My Routine And Hygienes I Washed My Face Then Got In a Hot Steamy Shower. When I got Out, I Wrapped My Towel Around Me And Left The Bathroom.

I Went Straight To My Phone Which I Ain Seen In Like 10 hours. I Had 4 Missed Calls And 6 messages, They was from My Girls, Mama, Daddy, Hasson, And My Sisters Godmama.

I Then Remembered That I Told My Sister We Was Going Out To Go Shopping But I Was Also Going With Hasson. I Mean Me And My Sister Are Still Going To The Mall Today No Mattered What And I Promised Her That.

So I Called Marie Telling Her I Was Going To Be There When Im Ready To Go And Told Her To Get Her Stuff Together Because She Was Coming Home Today, I Then Called Hasson.

"Waddup Ma?"

"Nothing Just Got Out The Shower"

"Without Me Dang I See"

"Come On Boo, You That Cheesy"

" Lol Nahh Im Just Playing But Wassup Talk To Me"

"I Got Yo Note You Funny But Umm Well See I Told My Sister Me And Her Going To Hang Today So I Cant Chill With You Later

"Why Not, I Got To Meet The Sister"

"Talking Big Steps Why Dont You"

"Stop You Being Sarcastic"

Me-But Yeah, She Only 5 So She Might Say Something Real Crazy

"Well Okay We Will See Eachother Soon"

"Where We Meeting Up At?"

"We Can Up At Nadadale Multi Mall"

"K Hubbs"

"Okay Juicy Cakes"

"Wow, Wanna Be"

"Bra Yo A-" He Got Cut Off By Someone Saying
"Aye Lial Bruh Stop Caking And Come Handle This" Hasson Chuckled And Was Like Alright Bye Jc And We Hung Up.

When I Hung Up The Phone It Said We Was On The Phone For 15 Minutes It Didn't Feel Like It, I Put My Phone Back On The Charger, And When I Turned Around I Was In My Mirror I Was Shocked As Hell ?

What Is Myla Shocked About?

A/N: Okae So I Updated I Forgot All About Wattpad But Im Back . . . Haa But Im Not Really Making Goals But I Am Going To Set This Book On Up Since You Guys Like It So Much And Really This Being Not My Personal Best Book ( I Donr Really Lik It ) But Want Me To Update,You Have To Give Me My Answers And Feed Back For Me To Update Since Yall Can Comment And Say Update … Teehee

Okae So I Need 20 Comments (besides Update And Crazy Stuff) And Some Votes  Thank Yall En Also To Keep Track Can Yall Inbox Me Telling Me You Voted And Or,Or Commented I'll Be Watching.

Vote & Comment

Samaria