Fourteen

Im Sorry Didnt Update In A Minute But How Long And details This is It worth it  Comment & Vote Thru The Chapter Thanks

4 Months Later . . . Myla

Omg 4 Months Done Passed And My Lifestyle Going Great Im Passing My Classes W. Averages. I Mean Thats Not Boring But In These 4 Months More Exciting Things Happened To Me.

Me And Hasson Birthday's Passed His Was Last Month On The First And Mines Was Last Month On The 15Th When I Mean It Was Off The Chain It Was Off The Chain Like Turn Down For What Was Real. Since I Ain Have A Sweet 16 Well Baby Listen My Sweet 18 Was All A Girl Needed.

First I Was Woke Up By GoodMorning && Happy Birthday Text From Hasson And Everybody Else Shout Outs On IG, Fb, And Twitter I Was Felling So Special And I Thanked Everybody Well Partial Of Everybody It Was "Tew Much" For Me. I Then Got Dressed In My Turquoise  Crop Top A Black Kasakili Middle Thigh Length Skirt With My Dark Green Suaded Hooves And A White && Gold Michael Kors Purse. As I Remember I Was Shiting On Hoes.

My Hair Was In A Kim Kardashian Part Down The Middle Jammed At The Top Straight Down Into A Ponytail Hair Style.

For Accessories I Wore A Gold Chain, Thick Gold Bangles And Me Some Gold Studs W. Glossy Lip Gloss.

As Soon As I Went Downstairs Marie And My Mama Sung Me Happy Birthday We Ate Breakfast And My Mama Brought Me Two Boxes One Was Long And The Other One Was Just A Square Box I Decided To Open That Long One First And It Was A Real Gold Charm Tiffany Bracelet And The Charms Was Made Out Of Real Diamonds And Gold I Cried At The Sight Of How Beautiful It Was.

I Looked Up My Mama Was Holding Her Chest Crying And Marie Dramatic Ass Was Doing The Same I Tickled Marie Calling Her Dramatic And I Wiped Away My Tears Thank God I Wasn't Wearing Some Mascara Yet.

After I Did That I Looked Up At My Mama And Gave Her A Big Big Hug And Kiss Telling Her How Grateful And Thankful I Was and How Im Not Ever Taking It Off I Took Off The Bracelets I Was Wearing Since My Charm Tiffany Bracelet Was All I Needed My Mom Helped Me Put It On.

She Then Slid The Other Box To Me I Looked Up And Told Her This Was All Too Much At One Time. My Mama Is Not Cheap So You Know Its To Die For.

A Benz S-Class 2014 Set Of Keys Was Im The Box I was Crying And Drooling When I Seen That And I Dropped Down; Call Me Dramatic But This Will Be My 2nd Car At The Age Of 18.

I Gave My Mama Another Hug And Sat Down And Was Holding My Chest To Let All This Sink In. My 1 Whole Hour Of Being Woke Up On My Birthday Was The Best. We Was All Taking Pictures.

I Called Up Jossie And Cam To Tell Them Be Ready Because Im Coming To Pick Them Up. I Was Looking Sexy And Grown And I Was On My Sexy And Grown Shit. Its Time To Mature More As A Young Female Adult I Got More Responsibilities To Carry On Upon Me.

I Gave Them One More Big Hug And Kiss Before I Left Of Course Taking My New Set Of Car Keys Putting My "Old" Ones In My Purse And Skipping To The Front Door, I Took A Deep Breath And Opened The Door. And Yes My Favorite Color Car Was Sitting In The Driveway W. A Red Bow And Tended Windows. I Fast Walked Up And Opened My Car Door It Was Creamed And So Sexy. My Mama Had Told Me To Open The Drunk And It Was A New Beautiful Set Of Beats In The Back I Was Loving My Day. I Thanked My Mama Again And Hopped In The Car. I Told Them My Bye Byes And Went The Way To Pick Up My Bad Bitches. Both Of Them Was At Cam House.

I Rolled Up On Them And Honked My Horn And Got Out To Fix Myself Up And Sat On My Car Like I Was In A Video Or Something And I Was Smiling W. All My Teeth Showing.

They Had Came Out All Shocked And Turnt Up Early In The Morning But What You Expect It Was Myla Day TDFW! I laughed And Got Down And Gave Them Hugs Then Immediately Showed Them Around The Car And My Charm Bracelet.