Eight

Hasson*

When We Pulled Up To Myla House It Was Humongous Looked Like It Was 5 Stories High And About 3 Families Lived There And I Seen A Gated Fence Towards The Back So I Knew She Had A Back Yard Too. When I Got Out I Instantly Said "Damn" Shw Started Laughing And Said  "Like I Aint Seen No House Before" I Was Still Standing There Admiring The House.

"Boy If You Dont Come On In" She Interrupted My Daze

"Oh My Bad" I Put My Keys And Follwed Her Inside.

When We Went In It Looked Huge From The Outside This.Was More Than What I Was Accustomed To But I Was Going To Play It Cool. I Seen A Picture To Me It Looked Like Myla I Was Guessing And It Was Her When She Had Braces And Her Hair Was Still Long Plus She Looked Foreign To No Figure Why Her Teeth Was Perfect.

I Put The Picture Down Where I Found It At Chuckling Saying Metal Mouth She Turned Around So Fast And Started Talking.

" I Would've Been The Only Reason I Had Them Was Because When I Was Younger I Had An Argument With This Girl Then Later On That Day I Was On A Scooter And The Girl I Was Arguing With Push Me And It Was A Incident With My Mouth Boo Bun"

" Alright Damn Take A Joke"I said

I Reached Over And Grabbed The One Next To It That Was a Picture Of What I Guess Was Her Family They Looked Happy it Was Her Mom, Dad And Her And Her Dad Was Holding A Baby.

I Sat The Picture Down And Asked Her What Was Her Little Sibling Name She Told Me Marie And She Was At Her God Parents House When Her Mama And Daddy Goes On Their Business Trips, After That She Went Upstairs And Told Me To Make Myself Comfortable And She'll Be Back, And That Was Exactly What I Did.

Myla*

When We Pulled Up It Was Weird Because I Never Had No Boy Over Here While My Mama Wasnt Her And I Was There By Myself It Was A Cool Feeling.

He Was Looking At Our Pictures My Mama Had Sitting On Tables And He Was Making Fun Of Me When I Had Braces I Told Him The Reason To Apparently The Girl Wanted Revenge I Wouldn't Blame Her When We Was Young Because I Threw her Favorite Crayons Away. It Was Childish But I Was Super Young After Telling Him About My Little Sister I Was Headed Upstairs To Change So I Told Him Make Himself Comfortable.

I Was In The Shower For Like 20 Minutes It Would've Took Longer But I Had Company Around 4:30 I Was Out. I Dried Off And Put Cnditioner In My Hair That Was Just Flat Ironed But I Ended Up Getting It Wet After The Conditioner My Hair Was Thrown In A Sloppy Bun The Outfit I Took Out Was My Rippled High Waisted Tye Dye Pants With A White Crop Top And My Black And White KDs.

I Was On My Way Fownstairs To Find Hasson In The Frontroom Playing My black Opps Ghost Then With A Big Ass Sandwich.

"Oh Hell Nahh" I Yelled Loud

He Didn't Even Look Back To Where I Was Truth Be Told That Would've Been The Same Thing I Done.

I Went To Get A Better Look At His Sandwich It looked Like A Double Decker To Me But I Picked It Up And Took A Bite Of it Then Smashed It Into His Face But Not To Much That It Went Everywhere He Paused The Game And Sat There In Shock I Smiled At Him Then Went To My Game To Turn It Off Then Told Him To Come On.

He Was Looking At Me Like I Was Crazy And I Couldnt Help But Laugh At Him

"What You Mad?" I Asked Him

He Got Up And Playfully Pushed Me Into The Frontroom Closet Door We Was Laughing Then He Started Kissing Me Once Again And I Most Definitely Was Kissing Him Back I Came To Reality When I Started To Taste The Sandwhich He Made So I Pushed Him Off I Went Inside The Bathroom We Had And Took A Guest Towl So He Can Wipe Up The Mess I Caused After That We Left Out To The Mall In his Car.

CCCOOOOOMMMMEEENNNNTT

VVVVVOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTEEE

SSAAHHHHHAAAARRRREEE