Twenty

Jayy*

Walking In These Streets Of The Hood Is The Worst Thing To Do At 3 O'Clock In The Morning When It's Pitch Dark Black Out. I Couldn't Stay At Alicia House Forever.

I Was Walking Until... Well I Didn't Know My Legs Were Hurting From All The Walking I've Been Doing  Since 8 O'clock Which Was Alicia's Bedtime. The More I Walked The Hungry I Became  So I Took A Seat At A Bench That I Would Sooner Regret.

I Fell To Sleep And About 20 Minutes Later I Was Woke Up By A Nudge On My Shoulder It Was A Man In His Early Mid 30's Waking Me Up

"Let Me Take You Home Ms. Lady" The Unknown Man Said I Started To Smell The Liquor On His Breath So I Knew He Must've Be Drunk.

"No Thank You Im Okay" I Said Balling My Fists Up I Was A Nervous Wreck I Didn't Know What This Man Would Try To Do To Me.

"Come On Maa Its Okay" He Said Trying To Touch My Hand

"No Thank You I Said Im Okay"

"Im Not About To Beg You Now Come Here" He Said Grabbing Me And Pushing Me Onto The Car.

At That Moment I Knew He Was Going To Do Something To Me And I Started Crying And Pleading For Him To Stop And Not To Hurt Me I Was Sorry And WasJust Begging For Him To Stop And Let Me Go.

He Threw Me In The Back Of His Van Then Closed The Doors And Climbed On Top Of Me He Started Kissing On Me, Rubbing All Over Me All I Can Do Was Cry Try To Ask Him To Please Stop I Couldn't Gain Enough Strath To Try To Get Him Off Of Me Or Fight I Couldn't Even Scream.

"This Wont Hurt Ill Be Nice To You" He Said And Pulled His Pants Down.

I Looked In His Eyes I Could Tell He Didn't Care How Old I Was Or If I Was Young Or Not He Just Wanted To Bust A Quick Need.

He Bent Down And Pulled Down My Pants And Opened My Legs I Couldn't Fight, Scream, Try To Make Him Stop Or Nothing I Was So Shocked All I Could Do Was Cry My Life Was Always Going Down Hill From Home All The Way To School And The Streets

"Good Girl" He Kissed Me It Was Hurting Really Bad It Felt Like I Was Getting Stabbed Billions Of Times

"No, No, No, Please STOPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

I Woke Up Screaming Stop And Thick Beads Of Sweat Was On The Top Over My Forehand My Hands Where Numb, I Was Crying But I Slowed Down As I Realized It Was Just A Dream. I Hated Dreaming Of What Happened That Night I Try So Hard To Forget It All That It Never Happened But It Never Goes Away No Matter How Hard I Tried.

I Got Up And Ran To Myla Room Where She Was Sound Asleep. I Was Panicking So I Jumped In Her Bed Calling Her Name Waking Her.

"Myla, Myla Please Make It Go Away, Its Not Disappearing, Its Still There, I Cant Do This Anymore , Make It Stop, Please Please Pretty Please Myla Please I Cant Take It Anymore, No No No I Cant" I Kept Repeating

She Hugged Me, And Holded Me As I Crawled Up Into A Ball And Rocked Back And Forth In Her Arms She Told Me "Calm Down, That She Will Be Here For Me, And Not To Worry, Focus On My Babies"  I Was Repeating saying The Same Thing I Just Wanted It To Disappear Go Away I Couldnt Take I Was Having Some Rapists Children That I Didnt Even Know.

We Sat There Like That In That Same Position For Almost 3 Hours Until We Feel Asleep I Was Glad I Found A Friend Like Her.

That Morning*

I Woke Up At 8 In The Morning Still In Myla Bed She Was On Her Couch In Her Room Under Her Window Eating Chunky Monkey's Banana Ice Cream With Chocolaty Bananas & Walnuts Which Was Our Favorite Ice Cream. She Under Her Nemo Fleece Cover Watching Finding Nemo She Started Laughing Then Looked Over At Me And Covered Her Mouth.