Three

Myla*

The Bell Rung Which Was Signaled To Go To Second Bell Which was Gym For Me. Me Personally I Hate Gym The Exercises Get Me All The Time, Everytime At That But Today Was Free Day I Was Actually Happy, Yes I Get Good Grades But Thats Because Im Good With First Good Impressions. Thats What You Do When You Want Advantages You Be Good And Do What You Have To Do Then You'll Always Get a Open Hand And I Use That Strategy All The Time And Im Going To Always Use It No Matter What The Case Is.

I Was Sitting On The Bench Playing With My Belly Ring And Traveling Along My Tattoo Then The Popular Came To Start Trying To Push Down Like Always Saying Im All Trying To Act Bad Girl And They Heard That I Was So Called Skipping Class Last Bell But If I was Why The Fuck Was They Keeping Tabs On Me if They Despite Me So Much And As Always I Take That Being Real Disrespectful Even Thoe They Always Throwing Shade But This Time I Was Tired Of Everybody Bullshit And Them Calling Me Names So I Went Off On Everyone. Everybody Was Looking At Me By This Time I Was So Fed Up And People Starring Which I Hated Made More Mad So I Blew Up, I Was Gon Show Them Some Good Gone Bad Type Shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK YALL DUMB ASSES STARRING AT? DO SOMEBODY HAVE A PROBLEM CAUSE WE CAN QUICKLY SOLVE THAT ISSUE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW"

The Popular Started Looking All Strange And Stupid Like They Seen a Ghost Like I Said I Pop Off You Piss Simple. You Gon Actually Want To Piss On Yourself Because You So Shocked They Just Keep On Testing Me Today.

I Stormed Out And Hasson Came After Me I Found That So Sweet He Was Asking Me What Was Wrong Even That He Just Seen Me Go Off On Them He Basically Had Front Roll Seats.I Told Him Everybody And They Mama Seemed To Think I Changed And Im Just Cooling It And Being Me I Really Didn't Understand What Was Different From Today.

He Was Laughing At Me It Was Making Me Mad But I Some How Blushed But I Got Back Mad Just Because He Was My Crush Didnt Mean I Was Gon Take Shit From Him Either "What The Fuck Is So Funny Bruh?" I Asked Him With A Little Bit Of Attitude "Not You Say Everybody And They Mamas You Funny Maa" Now How Can I Be Mad At Him He Was Throwing Shots After Shots I Was Damn Near Falling In. I Blushed Once Again This Time You Seen My Cheeks Getting Red And Warm He Touched Them And It Automatically Gave Me Chills Then He Just Kissed Me.

Of Course I'm Going To Kiss Back He Was My Baby On The Low  He Didnt Hesitate To Add Tongue And I Didnt Either.  I Felt Something On My Tongue It Was A Piercing Seemed A Little Bit Gay But It Turned Me On Coming From Him. Obviously I Wasnt The Only One With A Piercing He Kept Giving Ms Pecks On My Lips Then Trying To Go In For Another Long Kiss I Broke Away And Told Him This Wasnt Right And Ran Away To Go Find Cam And Jossie To Tell Them What Happened Between Me And Hasson I Know They Going To Be In Shock Because I Sure Knew I Was.

Hasson*

I Was Playing Basketball And Heard Commotion Going On And Me Being Nosey I Went Around There To See Honey From Mr.Legend Going Off To Me It Just Look Like She Was Throwing A Tantrum, From What Everybody Telling Me That She Always Good But I Already Figured, They Was Saying She Must Of Got The "D" This One Dude Said "I Chuckled But From Looking At Her How Thick She Was Seemed Like She Atleast Had One Of These Geeky Dudes To Pop That Cherry Or She Was Just Thick From Them Collard Greens And Corn Bread.

When She Stormed Off I Wanted To Be Captain Save Ah Honey I Went To Go Check On Her And See If She Was Straight After That You Could Tell Maa Was Cool And Shit And She Funny Too Talking About "Everybody And They Mama's" It Wasn't Funny But That Juss Had Me Weak Coming For Her.

With That Being Said And After I Had Her Blushing And Shit I Knew Maa Was Digging A Dude so I Went In For A Kiss Damn Her Lips Felt So Good On Mine They Was Juicy, Pink And Shiny I Couldn't Resist After She Realized That I Had My Tongue Pireced It Felt Like She Was Trying Play With It. We Started Pecking On Eachothers Lips I was Going For Another Long Kiss She Told Me It Wasn't Right I Don't Know What Was Her Problem But It Was Cool With Me But She Left Me Sitting There Looking Stupid I Brushed It Off And Walked Back To The Gym To Change After That The Bell Rung And It Was Time For Lunch I Grabbed My Things Then Was On My Way.