Twenty Pt.2

Okay Readers My Phone Was Acting Up And Messed Up The Chapter Twenty On Jayy's POV And Didn't Finish Hasson POV After I Published It Thats Why It Ended Like That. You May Not Noticed It But It Had Happen And Its Bugging Me So Im Going To Make A Chapter Pt.2 In ONLY Hasson POV In Chapter Twenty. Thank You And Read On Love You Guys and Keep The Feedback Up And Please Comment More. Your Author ~IAmmHonoLULU

Recap*

Hasson*

I Woke Up Early This Morning Because I Had To Make This Big Drop That Was 2 Hours Away And Boss Wanted It Up There Early If That Was What He Wanted Then Thats What I Had To Do.

I Got Dressed In A Puma Jogging Suit And My All White Forces With My Cartier Ballon Bleu Chronograp Watch And Put My Gun In My Waist Band Grabbed My Phone Brushed My Hair And Left Out.

After I Did This Drop I Was Going To Take Myla Out I Wanted To Do Something Nice For Her Its Been About Since Her Birthday We Went Out Of Its Just Being Us And Having A Good Time.

Its Been Hard For Me I've Been Juggling My Life, My Relationship, My Work, Being A Big Brother, And A Older Son To Momd And I Haven't Been Giving My Full Attention On My Relationship I Don't Want Her To Think I Don't Love Her Or Im Not Attracted To Her Or Im Cheating. Truth Is I Would Kill For Her, I Love Everything About Her From The Top The Middle And  The Bottom She's My World If She Doesn't See That Already Im Going To Make That Clear Tonight For Sure.

That Trip Up And Back Was Decent And The Drop Went Well. Boss Already Knew How It Went We Was On The Phone With Him The Whole Time, All I Had To Do Was Go And Get My Money For The Drop I Had Did And Get A Lil Bit Supply For Me To Be Juggling. He Told Me If I Keep Doing This I Get Paid More And I Will Have A Low Profile And If Im Getting Paid More Then It Would Be A Good And A Better Chance Of Me Getting Out The Game And Start A Family With My Baby.

I Pulled Up To The Trap To Cop Me My Stuff And Leave I Decided I Was Going To Take Her Out To Eat, Then Go Bowling And We Was Gone Chill At The House.

I Got Out And Went In Greeted Everyone And I Was On My Way Upstairs Where I Was Getting My Stuff At Until I Heard Arguing Outside And I Turned Myself Around Because They Was Calling Me To Come See.

We Looked Out The Window And Some Niggas My Age Probably Older Was Fighting But There Was Something That Was Edgy To Me And It Came To Me Them Was them Dudes From The Another Gang We Despited. Boss Would Kill All Our Asses If We Sat Here And Watched Another Gang Fight On His Territory.

"Y'all Stupid Asses Laughing Like Its Funny When Boss Find Out That Another Gang Fighting Nah Fuck Fighting On His Territory Period He Gon' Kill Us No Questions Asked Dumb Asses" I Grabbed My Gun Out My Waist Band And Went Towards The Door.

Now Everybody Got They Guns Out And Followed Behind Me. We Only Needed 1 But 2 Came With Me Just In Case They was Trying To Do Something Slick And As Predicted Soon As We Got Out There To Tell Them To Leave A Little Boy Whistled And Ranned Away. I Already Knew It Was A Set Up I Tried To Duck Off To The Side Before They Started Shooting And I Got Hit Twice In The Hip And One Time In The Shoulder I Started Bleeding Heavy I Could Feel My Body Starting To Get Heavy And I Was In And Out Of Conscious But I Kept Shooting And Going Towards My Car On My Way There I Killed About 2 People With Head Shots And Wounded Some Folks But I Didn't Expect I Was Getting Shot Back At 2 More Times It Was 2 Times In My Chest I Was Feeling Weak And I Guaranteed I Was Loosing Alot Of Blood My Shirt Was Soaked In Blood I Couldn't Hang In But I Had To For My Family And Myla's Sake, For Once In My Life I Was Scared.

I Drove To The Nearest Hospital As Fast As I Could Going Threw Red Lights, Almost Hitting People I Kept On Lightway Passing Out And That Only Made Me Press On The Gas Faster.