Thirteen

Myla*

I Turned Around In My Mirror I Was Shocked Ass Hell My Hair Was All Puffy And Wavy And Every Where, That Mean I Have To Do The Whole 9 To My Hair like- Rewash, Blow Dry, Moisturize, Flat Iron Den Figure Out Whats Going to Be Done To It.

I Jump On My Bed Head First This Was Too Much To Do In 2 To 3 hours. I Started Crying That's Why I Didnt Like Distractions When I Get Out The Shower From Also Washing My Hair Stuff Like This Happens.

I Got Myself Together and Started Doing My Hair …… After I Washed My Hair I Blow Dried It And Then Brushed It In a High Ponytail And picked Me out some clothes.  Then I Was Going To Start On Doing My Hair.

I Took My Hair Out Of The Ponytail I Had In And Got To Work. I Oil Sheened It While The Flat Irons Was Getting Hot,Then When They Was Was Ready I Got Started.

50 Minutes later

I Was Finally Done Flatting My Hair I Then Wrapped My Hair For The Sake Of It Then I Lotion My Body Up With Coca Butter, Put On My clothes Then Called My Sister And Told Her I Was On My Way and I Should Be There In 20 minutes And I Also Texted Hasson And Told Him I Was On My Way To Nadadales.

I Looked In The Mirror Again But This Time I Admired What I Was Wearing. I Had On Me Ny Mc Hammer Pants With Peach And Till Flowers, A White Crop Top, With White Sandels, I Loved What I Even Did To My Hair.

I Did A Sloppy Bun On The Top Of My Head And I Had Me A Swoop Bang And Applied Me On Mascara And A Dap Of Glossy Lip Gloss I Dont Have To Wear Make Up Im Natural And That Shit Just Kills Your Skin.

I Grabbed My Phone, MK Side Purse And My Keys And Went To The Garage To My New All White With Tended Windows Camero. I Got In The Car And put My Phone On The Aux Cord And Light Way Blasted My Husband K Camp.

15 minutes Later

"Come On Marie" I Said And Took My Keys Out The Car

"Yay Werb We Gwen"She Asked,

"We Going To Get Some Clothes And Chill With Somebody"I said and Grabbed Her Hand To Get Out The Car.

"Aye Myla!" I Heard Someone Say.

Me And Marie Turned Around And There Was Hasson Jogging Towards Us. I Swooped My Bang To The Side And Smiled.

"Wasup Babes"  I Said And Hugged Him Smiling From Ear To Ear!

"Nun Chillan, Dis You?" He Asked Referring To The Car"

"Yeah I Got This On Tuesday My Dad Ship It To Me" I Said Smiling and looking at the car

"Its Nwice Ain't It" Marie Said

"Yea Its Better Then Mine" Hasson said "

"Boyy Come On Yall,Give Me Your Hand Rie"

"Nope I Want Your Boyfriend To hold My hand" Ad She Reached Out For His Hand

"Baby Girl You Don't Even Know Him" I Told Hee With My Hands On My Hips

"Yes Hun"

"Who Is He?"

"Your Boyfriend " She Said So Confident

"NOPE! Ha Its Hasson" I Jumped At Her In Her Face

"Soo" She Said And Stuck Her Tonge Out

"Girl Bye, Welp Hasson This My Evil Ass Lial Sister Marie And Marie This Hasson"

He Took Her Hand And We Walked In The The Mall, I Was Kinda Jealous She Was Eating Up All The Attention I Was Usually Getting By Now Ooo Why We Had To Be So Pretty.

Okae For Next Update I Want 5 Comments And Atleast 15-20 votes