Four

Lunch*-Myla

I Went To Go Find My BestFriends And Before I Knew It The Bell Rung They Had To Walked Me To The Gym To Get Changed Because I Was So In a Rush To Tell Them What Happeded I Just Left The Gym.We Got There And I Got My Stuff Then Got Dressed We Went To My Locker To Put My Things Away Then Left To Be On Our Way To Lunch.

We Went To Lunch Then Got In Line The Populars Still Wanted To Fuck With Me Again Today Like They Didn't Learn Just Last Bell I Was Done With Their Shit. As We Was In Line I Was Telling Them About What Hasson And Me I Did In The Hallway After My Out Burst Less Than 10 Minutes Ago, They Mouths Were Opened Wide Trying To Let All Of It Sink In I Was Laughing At Their Facial Impressions. It All Faded Away When I Turned Around And Seen Hasson And The People Who Hung Around Him But What I Like To Call His Personal Dick Riders As They Was Walking To Go Sit Down They Was Flirting With Every Girl In Eye Sight Or The Ones That Walked Pass Their Table Just To Get Attention From Them Which Is One Word Pronounced As Hoes And Also Attention Seekers.

It Was Time For Us To Go In The Hut They Kept The Food In I Grabbed Me A Salad With A Sprite With The Roll And Walked Out As I Was Walking The Popular Wanted To Keep Doing Shit By Knocking My Food Out Of My Hands I Became Pissed. I'm Tired Of Jealous Ass Hoes Being Petty And I Dont Do Shit To Them. I Dropped The Rest Of My Food And Told the Dog Of a Ring Leader "That Im Tired Of This Bullshit" She Asked Me "What Was I Going To Do About It" and Before I Had The Chance To Go In Her Shit Cameron Grabbed Me And Joslynn Told Them To Back Up But I Snatched From Cameron's Grip And Started To Go Off For Like My 5th Time Today In 3 Hours.

"Nun Un Cam and Jossie Im Tired Of This Dog Fronting And Stunting And Shit Well I'm About To Show Her Some Stunts"

The Cafeteria Was Filled Of Silence Then They Started Hyping The Situation, She Looked At Me And Started Talking, "Well Round Of Applause Trick You Had You 3 Seconds Of Fame, What MS.NERD Finally Got Her Some?" Cameron Ghetto Ass Cut Me Off Before I Started Speaking Saying "Yo Thats So Disrespectful And Yo Mouth Getting Real Foul What You Want To Get Your Ass Beat The Fuck Up Because I Been Waiting To Get At Yo Ass. Matter Fact Im Just Chill Come on Mi Myy "

"Yoo What The Fuck Cameron Nobody Talking To You Always Tryna Play Captain Save A Hoe"

I Walked Up Close To Her Face Telling Her "I Didn't Need Nobody Schooping Down Like Captain Save Ah Hoe I Hold Mine, What You Wan Revenge I Already Fought You And You STILL Want To Fight? Just Back Up" She Just Grinned At Me Then Started Laughing "Yeah Just Watch Your Back MYLA"

"If You Really Want To Fight Me Then do It Now While Im Amped Up And Finally Got Time For Basic Hoes Like You I Got 2 Words And 1 Thing To Do Which Is Run It.

Jossie And Cam Pulled Me Back In A Bear Hug As We Was Leaving Everybody Started Laughing Talking About How  I Left Jasmine Looking Stupid. They Sat Me Down And Have Me Cool Down Session To Myself While I Was Doing That Jossie Started Laughing Talking About There Yo Boy And We Started Laughing I Couldnt Stay Mad Knowing He Was Going To Come Over Here And Make Me Smile I Just Started Blushing Hard As Ever While He Was Walking Up.

Hasson*

Me And These Niggas Was Walking inside The Cafeteria I Was Watching Them Flirt With Every Female or Thot That Was Walking Pass. Me Personally Don't Trust or Love Em And I Dont Go To Them They Come After Me, I Smash And Dash Wotg No Relation But Im Trying To Settle Down And Put That Myla On Lock.

I Was Walking Towards Her But She Ended Up Going Inside The Lunch Line Which Meant I Had To Wait For Her To Coms Out So I Went Back To My Table. On Her Way Leaving The Line  Jasmime a.k.a The Popular And Her Crew Just Knocked Her Food Out Her Hands I Was About To Say Something But She Held Her Own.

Then Her Friends Came So I Just Chilled And Watch The Scene Unravel She Would've Almost Killed Jasmine If She Punched Her I Seen It Coming But Her Friends Came Up And Stopped Her She Was A Cutie Too But Myla Had Her Beat.  Jasmine Dumb Ass Needed To Chill Out I Heard Actually No I Didn't Why Im Lying I Seen Myla Fight And How She Rocked Jamine Last Year I Was Gone Try To Talk To Her But Her Mama Was There Along With Her Friends Mamas And They Was Going Wild Like They Whole Family Was Off A Bean Or Something And Her Little Friends And They Family Threw Down That Day But Nobody Knows Why She Still Want To Fight Myla After The First Time Of Getting Beat The Fuck Up I Would've Wanted To Be Her BestFriend, Servant Or Something Personally But Only The Lord Knows Why.

After That Hapled It Was My Chance To Make Her Smile And Atleast Try To Make Her Day. I Went Up And She Was Already Blushing  Her Face Was Getting Red As I Got Closer And She Was Talking To Her Friends. She Kool Like Kool-Aid She Just Quiet And To Herself When She Not Around Them That Was About To Change Pretty Soon On My Behalf.

I Asked Her What Was Going To Happen About Me And Her She Was Being Sarcastic Kept On Asking What About "ME" I Was Laughing Then We Just Started Chilling But Then I  Asked Her To See Her Phone To Put My Number In It I Told Her To Text Me And Then I Left I Told Yall Her Number Was Mine By Lunch And Guess What Lunch Was Over And She Got My Number. The Bell Rung Which Was Time For Our Next Class It Wasnt With Myla So I Was Bumbed It Was Cool Anyway.

CCCCCCCOOOOMMMMEENNNTT

VVVVVOOOOOTTTTEEEEE

SSSSHHHHHAAARRRRRTEEEEE

--Samaria