Five

Hasson*

It Was Time For Me To Go Home I Was Sleepy As Ever And Them Damn Teachers Was Irritating Im About Sick And Tired Of Them. I Was Starting To Fall For Myla Brooks Known As The Nerd . Its Something About Her That Was Making A Nigga Want Her And Be Making Me Want To Do Things To Her But Overall She Was Real Chilled And Hilarious.

I Was Walking Outside And Heading Over To My Car Until I Had A Text From The Boss Man Wanting Me To Do A Quick Lick For Him I Was Down I Needed This Little Quick Pretty Penny. All I Was Waiting For After I Made This Dough Was I Wanted Myla To Text Me Every Since Earlier I Was Thinking About Her Heavy She Was Absolutely Peferect In My Eyes From Her Gorgeous Face On Down And That Coke Body Shape She Had On Her Was Something Serious And Not To Mention How Long Her Hair Was Even Thoe It Was In a Ponytail You Can Tell She Had Some Long Shit. While I Was Fantasizing About Her I Arrived At The Trap House, I Parked My Car Then Killed The Engine Then Was On My Way Inside.

Trap House*

I Was In One Of The Mang Trap Houses I Go To Get The Supplies And I Wasn't The Type Nigga That He Had Me On The Corner He And I Have More Respect And I Just Wasnt No Corner Nigga Waiting For Licks I Go To Licks And Im Guaranteed To Make Alot Of Money.

My Mama Doesn't Improve Of Me Living This Lifestyle To Be Making Money How I Do But Shit This is Whats Helping Her Put Food On The Table And A Roof Over Our Head It Is What It Is Long As My Mama And Brother Straight Its Cool With Me. I'm Not Planning On Living Like This The Rest Of My Life To Be A King Pen And Running Shit It Sounded Lovely But It Was Too Risky And I Dont Deal And Take Disrespect Too Well.

I Got My Locations And Was Finished With Them By 4 I Had Like Three More To Do Here and There But I Was Think About Going To Make It Home To Check On Maa Dukes And Bro Then When I Came Back Me And Jus'Siah Was Going To Chill, Eat And Watch Some Movies. We Was Suckas For The Gansta Movies Like Pain In Full, Scarface,Belly And Some Other Legendary Movies About Fast Money And Loyalty And This Was How We Wete Going To Start Our Weekend Off.

After I Went To Go Check On Them Mama Was Still At Work Which She Didnt Get Off Untill Late Tonight And Jus'Siah Was On His Way To His Friends House I Was Done With My Moves By 8 Which was Longer Than I Expected Which Meant We Was Going To Stop At Skiyline Our Favorite Spot And Get Us Chilli Chesee Fries.

I Texted Him To Tell Him To Go Outside He Claimed He Was Over There Just Because He Wanted To Chill With Some Females His Friend Rodney Had. No Lie My Little Brother A Player In MY Eyes He Wasnt Really A People Person But All The Girls Knew Him And It Was Always About Some Slick Shit. I Always Tell Him Everyday Not To Trust These Thots He Was Too Young To Settle Down Anyway.

Myla*

I Was At Home Playing Call Of Duty Ghost On The Internet I Was Taking Head Shots Like A Professional Assassin I Was On That Mean Shit It Was a Chance 9 Times Out Of 10 They Think Im A Nigga The Way I Play Then With My Name As "Ohh'Killem"

I Decided To get Off The Game And Get In the Shower After I Completed My Hygiene I Got Out And Put Me On My White Socks And Gray Sweats With A White V-Neck And Put My Hair In A Messy Bun.

I Texted Cameron Me And Her Knew Each Other Before Pre-K
Our Moms Knew Each Other When They was Pregnant With Us We Grew Up Together Then She Left Ad Came Back Freshman Year. We Will Always Tell Each Other Everything.

Me: Bestie Wyd Sissy

Sister_Cammy: Nothing Stressing, Its Not Going Good With Cristen We About To Be Done But I Really Dont Want To Call Things To A End But Im Tired Of Arguing.

Me: I Hope Yall Good And Figure It Out I Love You Guys :(

Sister_Cammy: Thanks I Hope We Do Too

Me: Well What Happened Anyways? You Know Im Nosey.

Sister_Cammy: Lol But Dont You Know That One Bitch Named Lanette! Well When Me And Cristen Was Going At It, It Was This Dude Crushing Up On Me And We Was Making Out And It So Happens To Be Lanette Brother And She Has A MAJOR Crush On Cristen And She Told Him And Now We Feuding.

Me: Huhh But Its Gon Be Okay Hun And When I See Her Ima Punch Her In The Fucking Face What's Wrong Wit Em Sissy?

Sister_Cammy: Girl I Dont Even Know But Just Dont for To Jail We Knoe How You be Getting But Huh This Him Right Now Let Me See What He Wants I Love You Bye Bye Honey

Me: Bye Bye Love You Too Sweetheart.

It Was 11 O'clock And My Mama And Daddy Was On Their Four Day Business Trip. They Was Separated But Before Things Went Other Ways They Was Business Partners.

I Got On Facebook Out Of Boredom And It Wasnt Helping It Was Nothing Interesting Than Pictures And People Being in Their Feelings So I Decided What I Was Wearing Tomorrow Which Killed Time But Left Me Still Undecided So I Just Went To Sleep. It Was 11:37 And I Knew When I Hit The Sheets I Was Going To Be Out For The Count I Took Some Instagram Pictures With The Caption "Sleepy! Ain Nobody To Talk To #Teamlonely Is What Its Called" Then I Had Put The Sad Face Emoji Then Logged Out.

I Was Completely Knocked Out Like Big Pimping Big Pimping In My Mike Epps Voice Less Than 5 Minutes Later.

CCCOOOOOOMMMMMEEMNNNNTT

VVVVVVOOOOOOTTTTTTTTEEEEEE

SSSSSSHHHHHAAAAARRRREEEEE

--Samaria