Fifthteen

Myla

After That Scare I Had The Other Day I Had To Go To The Doctors I Would've Took A  Pregnancy Test But I Wanted To Be Confidential Just In Case.

I Really Hope Im Not Pregnant To Be For Real. I Want To Go To Collage And Do What I Want To Do In Life, But Stay At Home And Watch A Baby. That Sounded Like Being Conceited I Guess, But Then Again It Wouldn't Even Matter Me And Hasson Will Be Good Parents. The School Year Almost Over And If I Am Pregnant I Want Him To Drop Some Of The Streets But Not All Thats Like Where He Grew Up At And I Don't Want To Take Part Of His Childhood From Him.

I Got Up Out Of Bed Slow. If I Had Got Out Of Bed Fast Or Quicker Than Slow I Wouldve Got Lightheaded And That Was Not What I Was Hoping For. I Picked Out My Clothes,Shoes And Accessories Then Grabbed My Towel And Got In The Shower. ((Picture In The Media))

When I Got Out I Brushed My Teeth Again And Washed My Face. After That I Got My Robe On And Went To My Vanity Set To Do My Hair. I Blow Dried, Oil And Flat Ironed My Hair Then I Put On My Clothes, Shoes Accessories And Added Me On Some Light Pink Lipstick Grabbed My Purse,Keys And Was Out The Door.

When I Got In The Car I Fixed My Hair Put On My DG Glasses Out The Glove Department And Blasted Some Pandora.

I Arrived At A Clinic Called Future Parents, Far Away From Where I Live Or Anybody I Know Lived Also. I Was Damn Sure Scared I Was Not Going To Lie.

I Went Inside Straight To The Front Desk To Sign In For A Appointment,The Lady At The Desk Gave Me A Clipboard And A Little Packet To Sign I Guess For My Information.

The Pen Kept Falling Down And The Palms Of My Hands Was All Sweaty That I Could Barely Write Anything.

"You Okae?"Some Young Girl Asked She Looked No Older Than 15 And She Was Pregnant I Mean She Was Huge.

"Yeah, First Time Nervous" I Told Her Honestly

"Oh Its Going To Be Okae I Was Like That When I First Came, Names Jayy" She Said Sitting Down And Holding Her Belly.

"Myla" I Said I Said With A Assuring Smile

"Awwe Thats A Pretty Name, Ima Name My Baby My'rah" She Said With A Smile.

I Smiled Back

"OOH" She Said And Held Her Belly "They Kicking Me ... Here Feel" She Pulled My Hand Close To Where They Was Kicking We Looked At Each Other And Smiled

She Let Go Of My Hand When They Stopped Kicking.

"Your Having Twins?" I Asked

"Yeah How You Know? . . . Wait Don't Answer That"She Started Laughing Well I Did Too

"You Goofy" I Told Her

" Well Thank You, But Yes Im Having Twins  Boy And A Girl My'Rah And My'Rahn" She Said Looking Down Holding Her Baby.

You Can Tell They Had A Good Bond And I'll Admit, It Was Cute I Hope Thats How Me And My Baby Would Be If I Am Pregnant Or Get Pregnant.

"How Many Months Are You?" I Asked

"Um About 5 Going On 6 Months And 14 By The Way" She Said

"Your Only 1-" She Cut Me Off

" Yeah I Know, Yes Im 14 And Pregnant With Twins As A Abusive Mama And Never Knew My Father I Going To Still Hold It Down For My Babies" She Said Rubbing Her Belly.

"Are You Okay" I Said In Shocked.

"Well I Was Raped, I Guess Its Not My Fought,  Thats What Everybody Keep On Telling Me" She Said Smiling.

Im Telling You How Strong Jayy Is At 14 Years Young, She Always Kept A Smile On Her Face Talking About The Worst Things. I Can See She's A Fighter And Her Kids Will Be To Just By The Small Talk We Had.

"It Isn't Your Fought When You're Forced" I Said Rubbing Her Shoulder .

"Jayy Morris?" The Nurse Called Her In

"Well Here's My Number And We Can Hook Up One Day And Chill" I Said As I Wrote It Down And Handled It To Her

"Okay Thanks Bye Myla" She Said

She Took My Number And Gathered Her Things Then Went Inside Towards The Double Doors Where The Nurse Was.

I Finished The Papers And Went To The Desk. As I Walked Up To The Desk The Packet Flew Off The Clipboard I Was Scared That I Almost Fell, I Was Being Too Clumsy.

"Umm Excuse Me, Here You Go" I Said And Handed Her The Packet With The Pen.

"Thanks, What Can The Doctor Do For You Today" She Asked Scanning Through The Papers"

"Um Ultima. . . Hear?I Think Its Called" I Said Not Knowing What It Was Actually Called.

"You Mean UltraSound?" She Asked Me

"Well Yeah Its The First Time And I Been Having These Messed Up Feelings Going On With Me And Im Sort Of Scared" I Told Her

"Have You Had These Feelings Before?"

"No Its My First Time"

"Okay So When Was The Last Time You Had Sex"

"Um My First Time On My Birthday With My Recent Boyfriend"

"Okaey Well I Got To Get You In The System, I Wrote Down The Things You Told Me That The Doctor Will Need And She Will Probably Ask A Little More Questions But Here You Go You Can Wait In The Lobby And She'll Be Right Out And With You Babydoll"

She Handled Me Some Of The Papers I Filled Out Earlier And Some Extra And I Chilled In The Lobby Until They Called My Name.

"Myla Brooks?" My Heart Dropped I Didn't Know What To Expect.

Vote && Comment Please And Thank You Lovely Readers Y'all Excite And Motivate Me! XOXO Your Author