Six

Myla*

My Alarm Went Off And I Was Still Tired Hit The Snooze Button After The 15 Minute Snooze Went Off It Took Me 3 Minutes To Actually Comprehend And Get Ready When I Got Up It Was 7:58, I got In The Shower And Did My Hygienes By The Time I Got Out It Was 8:20 That Was Enough Time To Find My Fit For The Day Out It Was Something Cute But Simple As Always.

I Was Wearing Blue Jeans And A White Tank With My 4 1/2 Jimmy Choo High Heels. I Quick Flat Ironed My Hair As I Combed My Hair Was Flying Everywhere, For Accessories I Pulled Out My Silver Hoops And Bracelets And Applied Chapstick Then Grabbed My Phone Off The Charger And Was On My Way Downstairs.

I Texted Cam Telling Her To Come Outside Because I Was Pulling Up, When She Came Outside My Girl Was Looking Good She Was Wearing Blue Jeans And A White Shirt With Black Lettering That Read You Mad Bro! With Her New Oreo Jordans With Gold Accessories.

When She Got In The Car I had her Text Jossie To Tell Her We Was Rolling Up When We Pulled Up My Bitch Was A Boss She Came Out With Grey Jogging Pants With A Red Crop Top And Her Timberland Boots Her Hair Was Pulled Up In A Ponytail She Was Cute No Doubt But I Was Hungry So She Had To Hurry Up And Get In The Car I Wanted McDonalds So Thats Where We Went. After We Got Our Food And Started Eating On Our Way To School When We Got To There The 7 Minute Bell Had Rung So I Was In A Hurry To Get To Class We Went Our Separate Ways To Our Lockers And I Was Going To Class.

On My Way To Chemistry I Hoped Hasson Was There I Wasnt Going To Lie I Was Most Definitely Digging Him But I Always Peeped How He Would Be Flirting With Them Thots Me Personally I Am Not No Thot So It Aint No Smashing & Dashing With Me If You Wanted Me You Have To Be Loyal And I Was Thinking On Getting That Tattooed For My Birthday. "Loyalty Lies Within" And Between My Circle It Was Very Very Small.

Hasson*

Tomorrow Was Thursday And Friday I Was Thinking On Skipping And Convince Myla To Do It With Me. I Wanted To Chill With Her And Get To Know Eachother Better, I Mean Hasson Have A Soft Side Too.

I Got Up To Take A Shower After I Was Finished With My Hygienes I Started Putting On My Clothes Which Was My Rock Revival Jeans With My Black Polo Shirt Then Was Out On My Way To School I Was Hungry So On My Way There I Pulled Over For Wendy's Im Pretty Sure This Was The First Time I Came To School On Time To Me Im Sure Its That Myla That Got Me In The Stars. I Never Felt This Way About A Chick, Little Did She Know I Had Her Number Her Girl Cameron Gave It To Me On The Low.

I Went To Class And Seen Myla She Was Looking Mighty Fine Today And She Had On Heels Lord Knows Im A Sucka For Cute Females In Heels. I Dapped Up Some Niggas Then Went To Talk To Her While She Was Saying Stuff Here And There And Would Be Always Blushing Yeaa I Was Right She Wanted A Nigga.

I Went Back To The Back And Texted Her, We Had A Old Substitute And She Wasnt Doing Nothing But Reading A Book Not Paying Us Any Attention.

"Whats Up Cutie"

"Who Is This"

"You Should Know"

"Do You Really Think I Would Ask You If I Knew Who This Was Come On Now Use Fucking Common Since"

"Why You Being So Mean, You Too Cute For All That This Hasson"

"Lol My Bad How You Get My Number"

"I Thought I Saved My Number But Im Trying To Chill You Down For Tomorrow?"

"Sure But We Can After School Okay"

"Nah All Day I Ah Even Make It Confrontable We Can Go To Your House"

"I Don't Know But Text Me Later After School And I Will Be Thinking About It And Plus How You Know I Wanted You To Know Where I Live At?"

"Cause Me And You Going To Be Something Soon"

"Stop All That Talking Boy You Crazy Dude Im Not Easy Like Them Other Females Im Hard To Get Believe It Or Not Lol"

As I Read The Last Text Message I Was Deep Down Inside Happy She Wanted Me Too But Sh Said Hard To Get I Had To Step My Game Up And I Usually Dont Do That But If Its Something I Want Im Dam Sure Capable To Get It. For The Rest Of The Class Me And Her Texted But The Class Went So Fast It Was Time For The Next Class And Right On Time The Bell Rung.