Eleven

SRRY! For The Wait But Theres A MUST Read A/N At The End Of This Chaper So Check Into That!

Sorry for Mistakes

Enjoy!

Hasson*

I Went Over Myla House Because I Couldn't Get Her Off My Mind I Had Dropped My Brother Off At His Friends House Because He Said It Was Some Type If Party I Was Down But I Made Sure To Tell Him Call Me If Something Pops Off Or When He Ready To Go.

I Remember Those Days When I Use To Sneak Out And.Go to Parties My Mama Told Me Not To Go With My Homeboys We Was smoking And Drinking We Was Getting Fucked Up Back Then But I Rock Solo Now.

Anyway I Went Over Her House Because She Had A Nigga Going Crazy About Her I Bet She Was Wondering Why Was I Coming Late At Night She Was Probably Thinking I Wanted To Have Sex But For Some Reason I Didnt She Was Cool Peoples And If We Wasnt Going To Be Together I Didn't Want To Mess Up Me And Her Friendshitp.

Its Not Like That With Like I Keep On Saying She Different I See Her As My Main Thang, My Bonnie, My Ride Or Die Killer Chick Not Yet But Sooner Than You Think. Before I Went To Her House I Had To Make A Run Through The Streets Boss Man Wanted Me To Take Some Dude Off And Out Of The Streets No Later Then 10.

To Keep My Pay Coming In It Wasnt My Fought That Dude Wanted To Start Selling On Boss Man Territory He Shouldve Knew Better And Been More Aware, I Mean I Dont Feel Bad But I Do Also For His Family He Was Like 14 Years Old But He Knew What He Signed Up For And Got Himself Involved When He  Wanted To Start.

I Rung Her Door Bell And There Was Myla Standing There Looking Fine.

"Whats Great?"I Asked Her With My Hands In My Pockets

"Boy Come Bring Yo But In And Dont Be Whats Greating Me Coming All Late Who You Think Is I Wanted My Pizza And Its Yo Ass Standing Here Surprising Me And Shit"

"My Bad Maa I Just Wanted To Chill"

"Not All Late Like This And My Question Remains Who You Think You Is"

I Just Laughed At Her She Was Too Dramatic We Took A Seat On The Cream Leather Couch They Had In The Den And Grabbed The Playstation Controllers Then Handled Me One.

The Door Bell Rung And She Went To Go Get It Giving Me Her Controller To Start The Game While She Went To The Door And Opened It.

"Ayye Give Me My Card Right There"She Screamed From The Door With The Pizza In Her Hands.

I Took Out A 50 From My Pocket Which Was All I Carried And Higher No Lower. I went To The Door Paying For It Giving Dude My Money And Told Him To Keep The Change Then Closed The Door Behind Me.

"Awwa Boo You Ain't Have To Pay I Had Momey On My Card"

She Was Eating 2 Slices Of Pizza While Walking Toward The Kitchen.

"Didnt Yo Mama Always Told You To Chew With Your Mouth Closed I Know She Did"

"Boy Hush" She Came In With The Pizza And Drinks

"Need Hel"

I Asked Her When She Sat Everything Down On The Table

"Nigga Now You Want To Ask Boy Please" Then Took A Seat

She Grabbed Two More Slices And Rolled It Up Into A Ball And Started Smashing On That Pizza.

I Was Going About To Get A Slice But She Smacked My Hands Aways.

"Nigga Please" I Told Her And Went For It Again And She Smacked Them Down Again Too

"You Going To Stop Smacking My Hand Away"

"You In My House Plus You Came Uninvited And You Aint Put In On This Also Im Grown Boy Chill That Out"

She Took A Sip Of Her Drink Eying Me

" Noo My You The One Who Didn't Put In On This" I Went To Grab A Slice But She Didnt Smack My Hamds This Time.

"Well No One Put A Gun Up To Yo Head And Told You To Pay Now Did I Hasson?"

"You Got Me But Shit I Still Payed Myla"

"Boy"She Said And Mugged Me Hard So I Got Up And So Did She And I Started Chasing Her Around The House

Like 3 Minutes Later She Was Tired And I Knew For Sure I Was, I Didnt Do This Much Running While Running From The Police When I Was 10/11.

"Okay Boo. . .Okay San. .  .Okay Okay Okay Hasson Stopp!"She Was Screaming.

I Was Tickling Her Little Shit Up I Finally Stopped And Was About To Get Up She Pulled Me Back Down Towards Her And I Was on Top.

"Nobody Makes Me Surrender" Her Hair Was All Over Her Face From The Commotion I Wasnt Going To Lie She Looked Like A Big Kid But It Was Cute On Her.

She Pushed Off And Got From Under Me Now We Was Sitting By Each Other Side By Side As She Was Leaning On Me

"Boo Can I Ask You Something"

"Yes Im Listening"

"Why You Just Know Noticing Me? You Been My Little Candy Crush For A Minute Now"

"I Been Noticing You I Thought You Was Nerdy And A Punk Or Sucka"I Explained Pinching Her Thighs

"Yea Okay I Will Deal With That That For Now" She Got Up And I Pulled Her Back Down She Fell Inside My Legs Than I Went For A Kiss She Kissed Back Sooner Or Later She Stopped Us.

"We Inside A House And I Dont Think This Is What We Ready For "I agreed With Her It Was Best That We Did Or Some Little Myla's And Hasson's Would Be Running Around Here Shortly.

We Got Up To Go In The Family Room And Turned On Netflix And Starting Watching "Illegal Tender"And Was Chilled Out. (You Guys Should Really Go Watch It, Its A Good Movie)

Myla*

Me And Him Was Playing Too Much LikevLittle Kids And When I Mean By Him Im Mean HASSON HARRIS In My House At This Moment. I Finally Asked Him What Made Him Notice Me Now And He Claimed He Been Noticing Me.

Ill Take That For Now, He Always Pulling On The Moves On Him And I Like That I Dont Have To Seem That Im Overally Excited  Which I Really Was, Truth Be Told I Like Him On That Stage But Not On That Stage At A Time Like Now I Like The Friends Stage We Have Right Now Also.

We Was All Up And Over Eachother And I Told Him We Wasn't Ready Because You Know We Was In The Housr And Stuff Bit He Accepted My Wishes And We Just Went To The Family Room To Watch Illegal Tender On Netflix I Was Getting Sleepy Anyways And Before I Knew It I Was Sleep And Well Im Pretty Sure Hasson Let Himself Out And If Didnt That Was Cool With Me Too.

Vote & Comment

How you like it?

A/N:I Like To See People Liking And Reading My Book king my stuff And For Real At First I Was Thinking Nobody Would Even Care To Read My Work And You Guys Did. So I'm Going To Keep On Continuing On With It You Guys Give Me So Much CONFIDENCE To Keep Writing At A Young Age Of Only 13 Yes I'm ONLY 13 Years Old With A Very Small Potty Mouth But Thats What Growing Up With Other Siblings Come Along Lol. True Writer At Heart I Mean You Guys Are Reaching My Goals Far And Beyond Them.Some Authors Would Say Its Not Fair I Take My Time To Write Then Need More Feedback Nope I'm Not Like That I See You Reading And I Want To Write Nore I Love You Guys So Much. Thank You

Samaria