One

Myla*

"Myla Mariel Brooks Get Your Ass Up And Get Ready For School You Damn Near About To Be Late " My Mother Renae Told Me "Ughh Renae" I Yelled Back Getting Up To Start My Shower And Doing My Daily Routine. After That I lotioned My Body Up Then Picked Me Out My Outfit For The Day.

I Took out My Miss Mes Jeans, A White Corp Top That Reads Dope In Black Writing That Showed My Belly And A Pair Of Jordans. I Did My Hair In A High Slicked Back Ponytail That Moves With Every Step I Take. To Top It Off I Applied My Glossy Lip Gloss, I Also Put On My Silver Tiffany Bracelet And Necklace Set And Earring Studs.

"Mi My "My Little Sister Marie Yelled Upstairs To Me

"What Girl?"

"Mama Said Come On And Eat Your Breakfast And Stuff"

"Here I Come" I Grabbed My Bookbag And Iphone 6plus To Text Cameron and Joslynn Telling Them To Meet Me On Broadway St.

I Went Downstairs And Sat At The Table Grabbing My Food Then Drunk My Juice, I Went To The Cabinet And Grabbed Poptarts For Jossie and Cam. I Said My Byes To Renae and Marie Then I Was On My Way.

My Mama Asked Me Was I Going To Take My Car And I Told Her Me And The Girls Was Just Going To Walk, Then She Had The Nerve To Asked Me Can She Drive My Car Which My Answer Was A No. My Daddy Bought Me That Car For My 16th Birthday But It Also Was Not My Fought She Let That Idiot Of A Boyfriend Raymond Drive Her Car I Dont Even Know Why She Even Trust Him Like That Im Good With Figuring Out Character And He Just Not Quite There.

I Walked Out The House And Walked All The Way To Broadway St. Where Me and The Girls Suppose To Meet I Should've Told Them Main St. Cause That Was One Walk . I Seen Jossie And Her First Words She Said To Me Was Turn The Fuck Up! Not No GoodMorning Or Nothing Just Some Turn The Fuck Up. I Gave Her Her Stuff Then We Seen Cam She Started Screaming Me And Jossie Name And It's Early In The Morning I Said She Was The Definition Of Ghetto Didnt I. I Gave Her Her Stuff Also And We Started Walking On Our Way To School When We Checked The Time School Started In 7 Minutes Walking At Our Paste We Knew We Was Going To Be Late And Not No Where Near On Time.

Hasson*

I Woke Up At 9:50 Knowing School Started At 10:15, Being Late For School Was Just A Thing For Me And Not On Purpose It Just Happens Don't Get Me Wrong I Still Do What I Got To Do In Each And Every Class. I Decided To Take My Time Before I Got In The Shower. I Got My Fit Out For The Day Which Was Rock Revival Jeans, A Red Polo And Threw Me On Some Air Max That Matched, I Put On My Rolex Then Grabbed My Iphone 6 To Check The Time, I Fixed Me Some Toast And And A Glass Of Orange Juice Then Was On My Way To School.

While I Was In The Car I Blazed Up A Joint and Got High On My Way While I Ate My Toast I Pulled Up To The School Building. I Was On My Way Inside Until I Notice I Left My Books In My Car I Went To Go Get Them And After That I Was On My Way To The Office To Get My Slip Then To Class.

I Bumped Into One Of My Ex Ex "Girlfriends" She Was Looking Fine, But Then I Remembered Why we Broke Up She Was Talking About She Broke Up With Me And I Was Crying And Begging For Her To Take Me Back So She Forgave Me And We Was Back On. That Shit Sounded Crazy I Mean Everybody Know I Don't Get Broke Up With Its The Other Way Around And You Really Not Even My Girlfriend I Still Do What I Want, Then Cry Nobody Can Put Hurt In Me Not Even Jesus Himself. I Had Bumped Into Her It Wasn't On Purpose But I Wasn't Going To Say Shit Either It Was No Need For Words Nor Argument.

I Got To Class And Mr. Legend Started Getting On Me It Was Too Early In The Morning For All That Female Shit With His Feminine Ass. I Simply Asked Him What He Wanted Me To Do Before I Sat Down And Got Situated Cause After That I Was Not Going To Move Unless It Was Time To Go To Next Period. Some Of the People Who Hung Around Me Was Hyping The Whole Situation Trying To Make It Continue On And Forreal I Didn't Like Getting Out Of Character But I Refuse To Get Played Stupid Or Get Disrespected.

I Didn't Even Really Like Coming To Mr.Legend Class He Was Too Cocky And Uptight Always Trying To Pick A Fight With Literally Only Me Everyone Else He Cool With Or Didn't Cause No Scene With.

"Matter Fact No Mr. Harris Just Have A Seat"

"Yea Okay"

I Went To Take A Seat As The Class Was Going On I Was Getting These Notes And Messing With Some Girls For No Reason. I Like Playing With These Girls Head Getting Them To Act Crazy Was A Pleasure For Me. Mr. Legend Was Eyeing Me Trying To Catch Me Slipping But I Wasn't Going He Called Me Up To Do A Problem. I Was Down Not Only Did I Know The Answer And Paying Attention He Just Thought I Wasn't But I Wasn't Tripping Mama Ain't Raise No Dummy. I Had Finished The Problem And Was On My Way Back To My Seat.

"Explain It" Mr. Legend Told Me I Turned Around Smirking

"My Pleasure Mr.Legend"

I Said As I Was Walking Back To The Board Then A Bomb As Girl Walked In I Was Digging Her But This Was Unusual For Me As I Watched As She Went To Mr.Legend Desk And Give Him Her Tardy Note Maa Had A Body On Her Too.

"Unhum Would You Care To Explain"

"Okay Man My Bad I Got Distracted"

"Well Get Back Focused"

I Didn't Even Want To Argue With Him So After I Explained It I Went Back To My Seat, Mr.Legend Had A Mean Mug On His Face. It Motivated Me That's What I'm Here Living For To Have People Hate On Me. They Was Like My Personal Motivation. Ol Girl Was Starring Hard But She Snapped Out Of It Once She Figured I Peeped Her But I Didn't Say Nothing I Just Smiled And Sat Back Down And Did My Work Until Class Ended.

COMMMMMMMMMMEEEENNNTT

VVVVVVOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTEEE

SHHHHHHHHAAAARRREEEEEEE

PLZ--Samaria