Seven

Myla

I Was On My Way Home The Girls Was Staying After So My Plan When I Got There Was To Get In The Shower Which Was A Everyday Habit For Me And Today Went By Cool But Not As Off The Chain As It Was Yesterday After I Got Home I Was Going To Go To The Mall I Needed More Cute Outfits And Shoes Which Was Tempting Because Those Was My Weaknesses. While I Was Day Dreaming About What Cute Outfits They Had In Store For Me I Was So Caught In A Daze I Ended Up Bumping Right Into Hasson But Before I Knew It Was Him I Instantly Stood My Ground "Yo You Needa Watch Where You Going" I Then Looked Up And It Ended Up To Be Hasson"Damn Maa I Apologize" I Didn't Want To Be Mean So I Told Him My Bad. When I Was About To Go Around Him He Started A Conversation Up He Was Asking What Was I Going To Do later On Told Him I Was Going To The Mall Then He Started Talking About He Down Inviting Himself. I Had To Tell Him About Him Involving His Ass To Every Thing I Do.

"1st Hasson Boy Who Said You Could Come With Me Plus I Have To Go Home Change And Get In The Shower My Feet Hurt And Im Getting Sweaty"

"Well Look Im Ready For Whatever I Just Want To Go Pick Me Up Something Just Like You And Why Not Go Together But See I Can Just Follow You To Your House Then You Do What You Do Then We Can Go To The Mall Together Capesh? He Asked But To Me It Felt More Like Telling.

I Playfully Punched Him In The Shoulder And To Fill You In I
Can't Stand That Word Nor That Damn Teacher He Just Started Smiling Like He Does As Always.

When We Was Walking To Our Cars I Knew I Felt Him Looking At My Booty I Turned Around And That Was Exactly What He Was Doing I Started Pushing Him Into A Car That Was Near Us Then Told Him In His Ear That I Wanted Him To Stop Starring At My Booty" While I Started Biting Down On My Lips He Didn't Do Nothing But Look Amazed I Backed Up And Went To My Car As He Went To His, I Had Pulled Off With Hasson Not That Far Behind Me.

Hasson*

It Was The End Of The Day And I Just Got Done Daping The Dudes Up And Was Ready To Leave To Go Home And On My Way To My Car I Bumbed Into Myla And She Instantly Started Talking Her Bullshit" After She Noticed It Was Me She Apologized I Didnt Know What But She Was Always Getting Offended.

When She Was About To Leave I Started Up Some Conversation I Liked Talking To Her And Making Blush. I Just Asked Her What She Was Doing Later She Told Me And I Invited Myself Shit I Wanted To Pick Me Up Some Shit But How She She Kept On Trying To Get Smart But I Was Really Not Paying Her No Attention But After She Was Finished I Told Her The Deal And We Went With It.

On The Way To Our Cars I Was Looking At Her Ass I Guess She Felt Me Starring So She Turned Around And Rammed Me Into A Near By Car My Back Hured For Sure Because I Got Pushed In Couch Jeep Plus She Had A Little Force On Her But Damn Can You Blame A Nigga She Was So Too Perfect For Me And The Thing About Her She Not Like Them Other Girls Who Throw They Selves At Me And I Liked Me A Girl That Has That Self Respect For Her Self.

On Our Way To Her House I Was Right Behind Her Even Thoe She Was Driving Like A Blind Bat From Hell It Was Nothing A Harris Couldn't Handle As We Was Driving I Noticed We Grew And Grew From The Hood Maa Lived In The White People Neighborhood Like Im Talking Surburbs, Nice Cars,Big Houses And Clean Streets Maa Had It Good To My Understanding And Where Im From.