EightTeen

Myla* Its Been 4 Weeks Since I Found Out I Was Pregnant Which Makes Me 11 Weeks And A Doctor Visit Today. Nobody Doesn't Know Still But Jayy And Everybody Thinks I Gotta Stomach Virus And I Want It To Stay Like That.

The Girls Cam And Jossie Even Peeped And They Getting Closer And Closer By The Day. They Going Find Out Soon Promise To That.

I Was Chilling With Hasson For A Little Today Until I Had To Go To The Doctors. I Want My Baby To Be Healthy So I Been Eating Chicken Salad And Drinking Water Jayy Told Me I Need To Eat More But She Younger Than Me I Think I Know Whats Good For Me And My Baby.

Im Barely Showing, Not Gaining Weight More Like Losing And Always Getting Sick And These Headaches That Wont Go Away. One Day It Was So Bad I Didn't Even Eat A Whole Day In A Half. My Mama Said I Might Need To Go To The Hospital But I Couldn't Because She Would've Found Out. I Even Threw Up In Hasson New Jordans And His Favorite Ones At That. I Told Him I Was Sorry Millions Of Times But He Said I Had To Buy Him Some New Ones He Kicked Me Out His House Too For About 10 Minutes And I Sat On Steps On My Phone Until He Let Me Back In We Made Up But He Still Mad At Me It Wasn't Only Me Doing It Was His Seed That Was.

Well Besides My Pregnancy And Bad Things That Been Going Up With It. I Been Catching Up With My Classes And If I Bring My B Up To A, A In Science By The End Of The Quarter Ill Be On A Honor Roll With My Correct GPA To Graduate On Top Of My Class In 8 Weeks Ill Be About 3 1/2 Months Pregnant And No One Should Know Because They All Should Be Going To College. Plus Ill Be Wearing Sweatshirts, Baggy Shirts, Cardigans, And Stuff To Cover My Baby Bump.

Jayy She Been Staying With Us And She Going To School Online Instead Of A Actual School Because She Said She Had Enough Embarrassing Moments In Her Life And She Refuses To Go Through More With Her Sistuations And Plus She Is REALLY Smart She Be Helping Me With My Work Also.She Was Suppose To Be In 11th Because Of Her Scores But She's Not Of Her Past Doings So She Still In The 8th But She's Fine With It She With Her Age Group And Im Proud Of Her. She Deserve Better Than What She Been Through And Everyday I Make Sure I Tell Her That So For She Can Keep Pushing Herself By Doing Right. She Already Know The Do's And Don'ts She Will Do For Her Babies She Just Need To Make Peace With Herself.

Now Hasson He Just Thinking Im Weird And He's So Confused In These Streets Me Being Pregnant Is The Last Thing On His Mind. I Just Hope When I Tell Him He'll Do Right And Make LEGAL Money.

"Bae Im Bou To Go Do This Drop In A Minute" Hasson Told Me Getting Out The Shower Entering In His Room His Body Was Looking Mighty Fine.

"RAPEEEEE!" He Screamed And Covered Him Up

"Come On Bae Stop Playing With Me" I Said Annoyed

" Myla When I Come Back I Promise" He Said And Pulled Out His Clothes

"Im Not Going To Be Here"

"And Where You Think You Going?" He Asked Me

"To The Doctors With Jayy" It Was True That I Was Going To The Doctors But It Wasn't For Her It Was For Me.

"Tell Her To Catch The Bus Or Have Cam, Jossie Or Mama To Take And Pick Her Up" He Suggested It Did sound Like A Good Plan But I Needed To Go If He Knew It Would've Be Easier For Him To Understand And Go To See His Seed So We Can To Together, I Hate Lying To Him Matter Fact Everyone.

"Nope Babe I Promised Put Ill Be Back Later You Better Be Here" I Said Getting Up And Went To The Bathroom.

"Ayye Nigga Get Me My Uggs And Purse Please" I Asked As I Braided My Hair Into A Pony Tail To The Side. I Was Thinking About Letting My Curls Hang But It Would've Made Me Hot And Then Ill Have A Migraine

He Came In The Bathroom And Handed Me My Stuff After I Put On My Shoes And Purse Me And Hasson Looked Cute We Had On Stuff Simple (Picture In The Media)

He Looked In The Mirror Then Pulled Me Closer To Him "Ain't We So Sexy Babe" He Said.

" Hell Yeah Thats What Makes Us, Us But I Got To Go Its 4:00 And Its At 4:30 And All The Way Away Across Town" I Told Him In Between Kisses

"Yeah I Got To Go Too" He Asked Me To Put His Watch On And Then He Adjusted His Polo Ralph Lauren Hat And Smiled

"Damn San" I Said Then Bit My Lips

"Bae No We Got Somewhere To Be Come On" And With That We Got Our Keys And Left. I Pulled Out First And Told Him I Love Him And To Be Safe He Tilted His Hat And Got In His Car I Miss Him Already. I Was Then On My Way To The Clinic.

I Was In This Clinic For Almost 45 Minutes And Dr.Perru Still Didn't See Me I Was Growing Inpatient. And Then They Called My Name Which Was A Little Relief

She Let Me In And I Followed Behind Her To The Examine Room. "Okay Ms.Momm-" She Paused And Took Off Her Glasses.

"What Have You Been Eating Your Not Getting A Little Chubby At All Here Get On The Scale" . . . Oh My Myla You Lost 4 lbs You At least Suppose To Gain 5-6"

"I Been Eating Chicken Salads And Drinking Water I Want My Baby To Be Healthy."

"No Myla Thats Not Good Your Pregnant Let Me Remind You, Your Feeding 2 People And Your Eating like Its Just You And If You Wasn't Pregnant Would You Be Eating Like This ?" She asked Me

"No" I Said Shyly I Felt So Ashamed I Might Be Killing My Baby. Jayy Was Right She's More Experienced Than Me

"Right Your Starving This Baby Thats Why Your Not Gaining Pounds Like Your Suppose To See Here Try To Eat About 9-11 Times Or Even More, To Catch Up To The Normal Pregnancy Weight And Remember Your Eating For Two"

"Okay Im Sorry"

"No Need, Your New To This Just Take This As A Lesson And If You Cant Eat 9-11+ Just Make Sure Your Full Enough You Want To Go To Sleep Or Cant Move Um Yes Your 125lbs When You Come Back You Need To Be At Least 132-34lbs "

"Okay Dr.Perru I Can Do That"

"Lets Do These Sonograms And Schedule You Some More Appointments And You Was On Your Way"

After We Got The Sonograms I Found Out That At 11 Weeks The Baby Was Suppose To Be 3.81 (3 1/2in.) Cms Long And Its Only 1.27cm(1/2in.) My Baby Isnt Growing At All And I Feel Like A Bad Mother.

Im Suppose To Come Back On My 16th Week And Gain Almost 10 Lbs And My Baby Need To Be 41/2 in long Thats Alot But If Thats What I Need To Do Then Thats What I Have To Do For My Baby. I Swear I Feel Like Im Bonding With My Baby This Going To Be My World I Could Already Tell Just Wait On It.

Comment And Vote Please

A/n: Im Trying To Update Alot With This Story I Feel Like Im Giving Up On Yal En Ion Like It So This My Winter Break And Im Going To Be Just Updating Enjoy Your Reading

*~Love Your Author -HonoLuLu