Two

Myla*

We Was 20 Minutes Late For School We Seen Some Of The Schools Populars And Decided Not To Get Stuff Started With Them We Was Just Going To Chill And Try to Avoid Them Until They Would Usually Try To Start Or Say Something To Us Anyways.

Cam And Jossie Walked Me To My Locker First Because They Know How I Am About School I Had Grabbed My Books Then Went To The Restroom To Fix Myself Up. When I Made It Inside I Applied Me On Mascara And Another Layer Of Lip Gloss And Was Ready To Go To First Bell Which Was Mr.Legend.

I Went Inside The Classroom and Everybody Starring At Me I Was Getting Stares That Shouldve Killed Me By Girls I Knew And Didint. Somebody Was At The Front Doing A Problem When I Came In, I Put My Slip On Mr.Legend Desk Then Walked To My Seat. The Boys In The Back Talking About The Good Girl Turned Bad, This That And The 3rd But I Had To Correct Them I Was Always Dressed To Impress Even On My Simple Days. This Girl I Know But We Never Talk Like Not Even Hold A Conversation With Anymore Told Me She Didn't Know I Had a Tattoo Or A Piercing, It Took Me My All Not To Cuss That Heffa Out Because When Do We Ever Talk To Eachother But I Just Brushed It Off And Let It Slide Instead I Just Told Her I Got Them This Summer And That Was The End Of The Conversation.

I Went To A Seat and I Guess Hasson Harris Was Not Here Like Always He Was One Of The Cutest Boys In School And Not To Mention I Have The Biggest Crush On Him Ever But One of His Groupies Whispered To Me Being Ignorant And Told Me "Let Me Get Whats in Those Shorts" I Hate Being Disrespected Like That So I Checked Him Leaving Him Clueless Boys These Days Iritates Me.

As I Sat In My Seat I Was Getting My Things Together Not Paying Attention After I Got Prepared And Ready To Learn I Looked Up To See Hasson Harris Coming To Have Seat I Was In A Daze He Was So Sexy Not Only Was I Late But Hasson Was Here And Early As I Was Fantasizing About Him He Looked At Me And Smirked Not Only Did He See Me It Was Just How I Was Looking At Him I So Embarrassed I Had To Ask Mr.Legend Can I Go To The Restroom. I Really Didn't Have To Go To The Bathroom I Needed To Get Out The Classroom. I Went Pass Joslynn and Cameron Class That They Was Both In Which Was History.

They Had A Substitute Teaching So I Just Walked In And Sat Down With Them. They Asked Me What Was I Doing Out Of Class I Told Them What Happen Between Hasson And One Of His Groupies They Started Laughing Yeah It Was Funny So I Shared A Giggle Too But I Had To Get To Class On My Way Out Drake Big Mouth Self Lord Knows I Couldn't Stand Him He Was Nosey And Always Asking Questions. He Had Asked Me Why I Was In Their Class Then Started Laughing And Then Started Nagging About Me Saying The Good Gone Bad And Shit He Was Now Today The 2nd Person Who Said That Which Was Making Me Mad. Whats Different From Today And Yesterday I Wondered What Was Making Them Say That, I Was Just Going With My Mind And If They Didnt See Me Do It Before They Think Im Changing This World Is Full With Hypocrites And Judge Mental People Instead Of Going Off i Just Told Him To Shut Up He Was About To Say Something But Joslynn Cut Him Off And Told Him To Shut Up Also Then I Just Left.

When I Got Back To Mr. Legend Class He Asked Me To Work Out A Problem In Chemistry Since I'm Very Smart And Good At It. I Went To The Board It Was Done Two Minutes. He Asked Me To Demonstrate It Out And That Was My Clue to Go Sit Down.

I Sat Down But Hasson Started Talking To Me And Trying To Make Little Conversation But To Me Sounded Like He Was Tryong To Spit Game Kept On Saying "Damn Ma" And Stuff Only Thing I Would Say Is "Wow" And Start Laughing Not Only Was This A Dream He Finally Noticed Me. He Was Asking Me What Was Funny And My Answer Was A Simple "First Time You Seen Me Today? Or Maybe Because Im Not One Of Those Thots Who Throw Themselves At You Huh?" "Yeah You Right So Thats The Reason You Should Pass Me Your Number You Not Like Them" And He Smiled Lord Knew I Wanted To Pass Him My Number But I Wasnt Like Those Want To Be Hookers So I Just Blushed And Went Back To My Work.

Hasson*

When Myla Came into The Class She Was Looking Good Than Pancakes With Alot Of Syrup And I Love Me Some Pancakes With Alot Of Syrup. I Catched Maa Looking Starring And Shit But she Was Right I Never Acknowledged Her Or Even.Try To Hold A Conversation With Her. I Mean I Dont Know Why She Was Mad Dope But You Know Girls Throw Themselves At Me I Thought She Would've Came Around And Did The Same But She Didnt And I Don't Know Just Something About Her Today That Had A Nigga On Some Other Shit.

She Was Trying To Play Hard To Get. I Know She Was Digging Me I Mean Who Doesn't Who Can Go Without Having Me. I'm Going To Get That Number By Lunch Time And That Was A Promise. It Was Only 3 More Bells To Go. We Was Getting Out Of School Early Today Lucky Me Because Mann Mr. Legend Killed My High I Needa Roll Up Again And Get Blazed But For Now Second Bell Needed To Hurry Up I Hate Being Sober Made Me Feel Like a Basic Person And That Was What I Wasn't.

VVVVVOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTEE

CCCCCOOOOOMMMMEENNTT

SSSSHHHHAAAARRRRRREE

--Samaria