Can A Nerd Date A Thug ? (Urban fiction)

Introduction

Im Myla Brooks My Year Of Age Is 17, I Stood At 5'3 And Mixed With Filipino And Black I Looked Exactly Like Lauren London Just With A Big Booty, Some People Actually Think Im Her Twin Or Something But Im Not Pretty Just Because I Look Like A Celebrity I Have My Own Features Too.

I Guess You Can Call Me Nerdy Because I Stay on Top Of All My Stuff I Don't Smoke, Drink, Party, Nor Go Out. I Have All The Newest Shoes, Clothes, Accessories, Hand Bags And Etc.

I Pop Off, You Piss Simple.

I'm Quiet Until I Get Around My 2 Besties.

One Is Cameron a.k.a Cam She Is The Complete Definition Of Ghetto Of How She Acts But You'll Never See My Girl Looking Bummy Either I Dont Know Its Just How She Was Raised, She Has A Pretty Face That Goes With Her Body, To Me She Looks Like LaLa Anthony Just With A Big Booty She Can Be Such a SweetHeart At Times. Then There's Joslynn a.k.a Jossie She Always Turnt Up For No Reason. Now Her She Favor Tinashe Alot Plus She Can Sing And Dance Her Butt Off Just Like Her.

Together Our Bond Is So Tight Like Nothing Or Nobody Can Come Between Us, One Swing We All Swing That Type Of Bond These Girls Are Like My Long Lost Sisters.

Freshman Year We Linked Up All Because We Was Getting Down Talked And Picked On By The Populars, I Mean We Wasn't No Punks Or Lames And People Knew Us It Was Just The Populars Who Didn't Like Us Individual So Why Not Link Up And And Be Hated Together But This Year Things Going To Change, Me Cam And Jossie Will Not Tolerate It Anymore.

I'm Hasson Harris 17 Years Young I Stand Up To 5'11 Yeah Short? I Know But Look I'm Still Young Still Got Time To Grow I'm Brownskin And Tatted Up. All Girls Want Me Just Because Of Me Favoring Chris Brown With The Tattoos And All. My Reputation Don't Let My Looks Fool You I'm No All About My Books And Goody Two Shoes Boy. I Smoke, Party, Go Out, And Have Fun Just Like Any Other Teen Boy Exploring Options And Just Mainly Chilled Trying To Run Up A Check. I Smash And Dash No Cuffing. I Dont Trust These Thots Nor Hoes They For Everybody Now Days.

Welcome to Can A Nerd Date A Thug?

How You Like It Now That Im Editing The Book?