Nine

Myla*

We Pulled Up To The Mall It Was So Packed. Well Since I Loved My Shoes And He Did Also That Was The First Store We Was Headed To. I Got Me 2 More Pairs Of KDs And 5 More Pairs Of Jordans, Converse And Some More Heels Mamas Loves Her Shoes. I Went To Rue 21 Bought Alot Of Outfits And Went Into Other Stores Too. I Was Getting Hungry So I Went To Missy's Pretzels

Since Me And Hasson Went Our Separate Ways I Did Not Get Him anything We Met Up When I Was About Done Witg My Food Then Went Into A Couple More Stores.

Then We Finally Went To A Store We Both Agreed On. It Was Called The Tempts Hats They Had About Every Hat You Always Wanted From Winter Hats To Snap Backs Even Polo Hats It Was All Name Brand Tol.They Evem Had All Around The Globe Ans Season Hats I Rushed Us In The Store Holding His Hands .

When We Came Out I Had Like 2 Bags of hats And He Had 1 Miniature Bag Of Hats Which Was All Polo Hats Anyway. We Left That Store And Took A Trip To His Car It Was 7 I was Hungry And Tired.

We Put Our Bags In The Car Then We Drove To Wendys I Got Me A Chicken Salad And He Had Got The A Number 4 On The Menu. We Started Talking About What Was We Going To Do When We Graduated This Year.

I Don't Really Know About Him But I Wanted To Go To The Biggest College That Have Alot Of Opportunities So That I Can Major And Make Something To Live For Out My Life. After We Got Our Food We Just Sat In The Parking Lot And Chilled I Was Enjoying Myself And I Was Learning Things About Him That I Would've Thought He Done Or Went Through We Was So I The Conversation We Didn't Realize It Was Getting Even Later So He Just Took Me Home When We Pulled Up He Helped Me With My Bags. We Said Our Goodbyes And I Went For a Kiss, When We Pulled Away We Smiled At Eachother I Gave Him A Hug And Closed The Door Then My Eyes I Thought I Was Dreaming Today For Me Was My FAVORITE DAY EVER.

Hasson*

Me And Myla Was Talking About What We Was Going To Do When We Graduated But For Me That Was Trick Question I Didn't Want To Be On Top Of The Hustle Game But I Was Also Giving It Thought And I Can Sing My Ass Off Not Rap I Mean Actually Singing I Cant Rap For Shit But I Refuse To Be A Corny Ass Singer.

After We Was Talking About All That I Pulled Up In Wendy's Parking Lot And We Was Getting To Know Eachother And I Never Been Able To Sit And Talk About Real Shit With No Famale It Was Always A Hit It Then Quit It So With Myla She Was Rubbing Off On Me In A Good Way Too, She Showing Me That All Girls Just Want Me Because Of My Looks Or Just Wanting To Have Sex And To Me This Was Only The Beginning Of Something New. I Had Dropped Myla Off At Home And Went To Go Get My Brother I Really Miss Dude He Getting Big On Me And Still Talking About He Got Hoes I Believe Him Too At That Age Getting Hoes Was Where It Was At I Mean I Cant Call Those Little Girls Hoes But Females Are Scandalous When It Come To Boys Like Me And To Me They Just Hit And Quits To Be Honest Myla Got Me Starting To Think Other Wise About It But With Me It's Guilt Into Proven Innocent.

Chapter Short?

I know!

Hoped you enjoyed !