Coming Around

-3rd Person POV-

For the next few days, Y/N worked with Caveira to get her back into her daily routine.  A typical day for the BOPE operator was nothing complicated or hardcore in comparison to the other operators of Team Rainbow, however, it became clear to Y/N that Caveira liked to push herself.

"How are you feeling?"  Y/N asked, getting up from leaning on the wall as Caveira finished up on the punching bag.  Wiping beads of sweat from her face, Caveira gulped down some of her water.

"Sore"  was all she said before entering the woman's locker room.  A few minutes later, she emerged, changed into a casual getup for her, consisting of a bright red tank top and black jeans.  Y/N couldn't help but crack a small smile as his girlfriend's tattoo gleamed in the lights of the gym.  Her choice for hair color, though, he thought otherwise.

"You couldn't have done red streaks?"  he smirked as the two exited the gym.  Caveira shrugged, taking another gulp of her water.

"I just randomly picked"  she said, tossing her now empty plastic water bottle into a recycling bin.

"Well it seemed to work"  Y/N noted, earning a smirk from Caveira.  "Okay, what's next on the docket?" 

"Lunch"  Caveira said, quickly.  Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"You actually gonna eat this time?"  he asked.  Caveira rolled her eyes.

"I ate my lunch yesterday"  she countered as the two headed into the stairwell.

"Barely.  Cavy, I love you, but a single banana doesn't count as a full lunch"  Y/N chuckled.  Caveira sighed.

"I'm still kinda wonked up"  she said, voice getting quiet.  Immediately after she said that, Y/N turned around on the landing, and wrapped Caveira in a hug.

"Cavy, I'm sorry."  Y/N spoke softly.  "I didn't mean to-"

"You're fine, Y/N"  Caveira interrupted, happily melting into the hug.  "I just still need some time."

"And I'll be right next to you every step of the way"  Y/N promised.  Caveira smirked.

"You better".  With that, she flipped them around, pressing Y/N against the wall, smashing her lips onto his.  Y/N was stunned for a second, but quickly melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Caveira's waist.  As the makeout session grew intense, Y/N started kissing down Caveira's neck, causing her to swing her head back and moan out.  "Don't fucking stop"  she groaned as Y/N continued down into the crook of her neck.  Once he finished kissing her neck, Y/N returned to Caveira's lips, and began kissing her fiercely.  The two were unaware of how much time had passed, until it was made clear that someone else was in the stairwell, as someone cleared their throat.  Stunned, the two young lovers broke apart quickly, whipping around to see Valkyrie standing before them.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything?"  Valk asked, arms folded with an eyebrow raised.  Y/N chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"We were finishing up"  he assured, earning a playful nudge from Caveira, who chuckled.

"Sure we were"  she retorted before looking over to Valkyrie.  "Anyway, what's up?"   Valkyrie shrugged.

"I dunno.  I was heading to lunch, and I hear sexual moaning in the stairwell"  she spoke, looking between the two of us.  Caveira chuckled.

"Yeah that's on me."  she admitted.  Valkyrie raised an eyebrow at her, eyeing the smirk she gave.

"Y'all are weird"  Valkyrie concluded, shrugging her shoulders and continuing downstairs to the mess hall.  Y/N and Caveira quickly followed suit, making their way down to the mess hall.