Recolor

-Caveira POV-

"Ow!  Careful idiota!"  I hissed at Y/N as I felt a drip of hair dye fall onto my shoulder wound.

"Sorry babe!"  Y/N apologized, looking down.  I saw his mutual face of self-displeasure in the mirror and smiled to myself.  I wasn't smiling at his displeasure, mind you, I was smiling at knowing how much he cares for me and my well being.  If he gets like this when he accidentally makes one of my wounds sting, imagine how he'll be when I'm seriously injured.  Take yesterday, for example.  Bed-ridden all day due to injuries, and he never left my side.

"Y/N you're fine!  Quit feeling bad, it's making ME feel bad"  I chuckled, shuddering internally at the thought of caring for someone other than family.  Until Y/N and I became official, I was very uncaring for people, and preferred to be on my own.  Until we became official, besides family, I haven't really had someone to...care for, to put my attention to.  Y/N then smirked at my statement.

"So you DO care then?"  he asked, matter-of-factly.

"About you?  100%"  I responded quick as a bullet.  I saw him smile as he continued introducing the brown hair dye into my teal streaks.  I'll admit, I was a bit saddened to see the teal go, but I feel getting something closer to my natural color would be nice, and not send a false message.

"Well, I'm glad you do"  he spoke, sounding honest.  Flipping the bottle right-side-up, he set it down on the counter, rested his arm on the back of the chair, and looked at his work.  I saw his facial expression change multiple times, some small smiles, a few smirks, and some frowning throw into the mix.  After a few minutes of this, he took off the latex gloves, tossed them in the trash, and tied the towel I was wearing around my neck over my head.  "Now we wait"  he spoke, simply, washing the dye from the parts of his arms that were not covered by the gloves.  He then proceeded to help me up from the chair, on account of my bad leg, and led me out of the bathroom, and onto our couch in our dorm.

"How long do we have to wait?"  I asked, knowing that the waiting will, eventually, kill me.

"Not too long.  Let's give it an hour and we'll check"  he stated, plopping down next to me.  Sighing, I picked up my Apple TV remote, and opened Disney+, scrolling through the show options.

"Falcon and Winter Soldier finale?"  I asked, pulling up the show we have been following since it released, yet haven't been able to keep up with the episodes.

"Hell yes"  he responded, getting comfortable.  I put on the episode, and laid back against him, ready to watch.
-1 hour later-

"Voila!"  Y/N spoke proudly, dropping the towel from my head.  "The all new Caveira".  I chuckled at that, and proceeded to run my hand through my hair, now black with streaks of brown.  I must admit, I really like the new coloration.  I'll miss the teal for sure, however, the brown is already growing on me.

"If it wouldn't hurt to move so suddenly, I'd be crushing you in a hug right now"  I told Y/N, who chuckled at my suspicion.  I felt him gently wrap his arms around me from behind, giving me the hug I desired.  "Thank you, Meu Amor"  I spoke softly, leaning my head back into him.

"Anytime Cavy.  Anytime"

A/N: Short I know, but I just felt like putting something out there so I threw it together.  Hope y'all enjoyed it nonetheless!