Forming a Plan

-3rd Person POV-

Jager quickly landed the heli on the pad, faster than usual, but enough for him to control.  The second the skids touched down on the pad, Caveira and IQ were out the doors and booking it into base.  Jager sighed and ran a quick post-landing check in the cockpit before heading to the crew area.

CCRRUNCHH!!

Jager quickly spun around, seeing Blitz in a bit of a fury, his shield was slightly embedded in the side of the heli.  "Woah woah hey!  Calm down buddy"

"Don't tell me to be calm!"  he shouted, ripping his shield out of the heli and jumped out, heading into base.  Jager sighed again and looked over to Bandit, who shared a similar reaction to what had just happened.

"I'm worried about Caveira"  Bandit spoke up, breaking the silence.  Jager nodded.

"And I stand by what I said:  I'm helping her get him back.  She needs him"  he promised, grabbing his rifle and hopping out of the chopper.  Bandit did the same and followed him in.  The two wandered the halls until they came across Six's office.  They heard some shouting from inside, mostly in Portuguese and some German, notifying them of where the girls ran off two.  Hesitantly, Bandit opened the door and stepped in.

"Girls, please, calm down.  I need to know what happened-"

"Y/N GOT KIDNAPPED THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!"  Caveira shouted, interrupting Harry.  Bandit took notice of her very smudged face paint, and how her voice sounded raw from crying.

"Yes I know that part, but what happened?  What led to his taking?"

"A Maus"  Bandit spoke up, stepping into the office.

"Come again, Mr. Brunsmeier?"  Harry asked.  IQ sighed and sat down, wiping some tears.

"The Masks now have a Maus in their arsenal"  she spoke, softly.

"As in, the German World War Two concept tank?"  Harry asked, leaning forward.  The three Germans nodded.  Caveira eyes the floor where her tears fell.  She could barely keep herself together now, Jager noticed.  She needed Y/N, badly at that.  He was a piece of her.  A piece that she needed.  Harry took off his glasses and sighed.

"Unfortunately, I know nothing of this tank, other than what I had just told you"  he spoke, looking around the room.  "And that it was supposed to be the most heavily armored tank period"

"Armor is the least of our worries"  IQ spoke up.  "They managed to increase the gun power, and now it incinerates everything within the shot's radius"

"Which is...?"  Harry asked.  IQ shrugged.

"Huge.  All I know"  she spoke, putting an arm around Caveira to comfort her.  "All we know is we don't have something that can destroy it easily"

"Can we try taking control of it?"  Jager proposed, looking around.

"Thing has to be under tight-ass security"  IQ countered.

"Yeah, well, unfortunately, the only tank, or gun for that matter, that can penetrate the armor is another Maus.  Anything else won't work.  Or take a very long time"  Jager argued.

"Maybe we don't have to destroy it"  Bandit thought out loud, rubbing his short beard.

"Babe, what do you mean?"  IQ asked, looking over at him.

"I know tanks inside and out.  They were kinda my thing back in GSG"  he explained.

"I remember,"  Blitz nodded.  "Wouldn't shut up about a B200 or whatever"

"E100"  Bandit corrected.  "But that's beside the point.  What i'm saying is, if I can get to the Maus, I can sabotage the engine, make the thing not be able to run"  he summed up.

"And the gun?"  Caveira asked.  Bandit made an unsure sound.

"I could be able to, if I had enough time"  he explained.

"How long would you need?"  Harry asked.  Bandit thought for a moment.

"Depends on how extensively they have modified the thing"  he said.  "I'll say between 10 and 30 minutes?"

"I can get you that window"  Jager stated.  "Cause a small distraction to slip you in undetected"

"I'll go with him"  Caveira stated, looking around the room.  The faces that met her gaze were that of unsure people, but she knew that they knew that they couldn't stop her.  "Once we're in, we'll split off.  Dom will go for the garage, I'll go after Y/N."

"Dominic?"  Harry asked.  Bandit nodded.

"That could work, yes"  he nodded.  "Marius, I'll need a very good distraction"

"I'm sure the three of us can cobble something together"  Jager chuckled, nodding between himself, Blitz and IQ.  Bandit nodded.

"Alright then"  Harry spoke up.  "I will grant you this mission.  Wheels up at 0500.  Dismissed."  The group of 5 exited Harry's office, and began going over their plan, working out kinks, and coming up with something they were sure was foolproof.

A/N: Tis finals week for me, wish me luck!