Chapter Five: Requests

~Faith's POV~

Bits and pieces are coming back to me.

The party.

The stranger.

The fight.

One by one, like pieces of a puzzle, my thoughts intertwined themselves.

From what I could remember from before that major hangover I could put a few things together:
After I called Christian someone came up to me from behind and pulled me to them. They were grinding on me and I tried to pry them off, but their fingertips dug into my sides. They then spoke the words that I now recognize, clear as day;

"Chill out Cambina, just one dance."

Under his silky smooth touch, I do just as he had told me to do. I was hypnotized by his voice and his fingers trailing up from my hips to hem of my shirt. He put me in a trance so deep I didn't stop him from slipping his hands underneath my shirt and gripping my stomach. A spell so complicated I didn't even know I would let him go that far. Especially without even catching a glimpse of the mysterious stranger's face. It could've been a thirty year old creeper for all I knew, and yet my body wouldn't let me pull away.

No matter how hard my brain tried to convince it to stop, the alcohol had won and my body would only listen to the stronger of the two. My brain obviously wouldn't win this.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

And that's exactly what I did. Harder and to the increasingly speeding music, I grinded. Where I was and who I was with no longer mattered to me. The only thing I could think is 'Why can't I get enough of this? All that I want was this boy. I laced my fingers into his hair and pulled his head down towards me.

Up, down, side to side, I slid across him. I was shocked at first touch, but soon became accustomed to the feeling of his lips on my neck. Starting at my earlobe, then making their way down to the sweet spot only Alec had been able to find. As soon as he had reached it, a noise was close to escaping my lips, but was replaced with a gasp as the man was ripped from me and I was cascading to the ground.

I couldn't see straight and everything around me was a spinning blur. Shouting blocked out the music and came from where I had been pushed from. Thuds, crashes, and loud bangs soon erupted from that area.

The last thing I remember is someone yelling, "She's mine now."

Kaden couldn't have done all that. He wouldn't have. Right? If he had, why didn't he tell me. Did he think I remembered anything right before or after blacking out?

Questions like these stirred in my head for what seems like the longest time.

That scene has constantly been on replay in my head for the last forty minutes of P.E. He's left school by now and there's no way I can contact him. I just want to speak to him about that night. Explain my actions and find the reasons behind his.

Now that I'm back home and showered, fresh as a daisy, the only thing I have is my thoughts. Christian said he's going out with the boys tonight and he's all I have. I can't invite Lexi over because she's in Florida for the next two and a half weeks, while I'm stuck here in L.A.

Sterling, however, is as free as a bird! It's a good thing I have two best friends, otherwise I would die of boredom every time one of them left for a family vacation. I do a quick search for my my phone and unlock it and find my contacts, punching the blue contact marked "Sterling💕" Within the first two rings he picks up.

Hey Babe!

Hey Ster Baby!

God Faye, you know I hate when you call me that.