Chapter Thirteen: Let Me Explain

~Faiths POV~

"Sterling I- I um, I don't know." Had Alec seen me kiss Kaden? If he had, oh my god. That can't happen, but it just did. Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! That's why he reacted so harshly. Because the past was incidentally repeating itself and I hadn't realized it.

"Well let me take you home. I think this night can only go downhill."

"But... Yeah, okay. I need to tell Christian."

"Okay I think I saw him in the corner over there. Let's go see." He gestured to the opposite side of the room. Taking my hand in his, he led me in the direction he had pointed at. As Christian's face came into vision, I noticed all the guys had arrived awhile ago and they, along with Teri, Kaden, and Christian were all talking with red solo cups in hand.

The first to notice my upcoming presence was Teri. She smiled at me as I approached and moved over a little so I could slide into the groups convo.

"Hey Faith!"

"Hey," I gave her a faint smile in return.

"What's up Barbie Doll?" Chris asked with a grin. He and Jamie both had a girl on their arm that I didn't recognize.

"Would you like to introduce me to your friends!"

"Oh I'm Tori." The cute blonde underneath Chris's arm stated with a smile.

"I'm Riley." Replied the short brunette from beside Jamie.

"Hi, I'm Faith." Gosh these girls were gorgeous, no wonder the twins found them in the crowd. Poor girls were probably being used for the night, then wouldn't see the twins again though. "So uh, I'm gonna head out guys. Sterling offered to drive me home. I'll see you there Christian." He nodded as I was about to turn around, but I noticed Kaden inching towards me. I stood there frozen as he came up and placed a hand on the side of my face, pulling me in for a kiss. He brushed his lips against mine before pushing them together. My hands stayed at my side as his roamed down to my rear end.

"Amante, get those hands any closer to my sisters ass and I'll cut them off." I heard Christian yell over the beating music. Lightly chuckling, Kaden pulled out of the kiss and removed his hands.

"Goodnight Cambina." He whispered in my ear then moved back to his original place. With a small wave to the others, I turned around to see a dumbfounded Sterling watching my every move. He led me to the car and drove me home in silence, as though he didn't know what to say. Could I blame him though? I didn't even know what to say.

He followed me to the door and all the way up to my room, settling himself on my bed while I changed into my pajamas. After resting on top of my comforter Sterling broke the silence.

"Faith, what the hell happened tonight?" He spoke calmly, but you could see exactly which emotions were flowing through him at the moment. "I mean, first Alec is yelling at you for moving on and then Kaden can't keep his damn hands to himself."

I groaned as I flopped underneath the covers, pulling them all the way over my head.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

I could feel the bed dip beside me and the covers rise as Sterling slid underneath along side me. He was laying on his side, with his face pointed at me so I rolled over on my side to look at him. We were inches apart and I could barely see his features in the dim lighting, but somehow I would always know if it was him.

"Tell me please." A sigh escaped me lips and I told him what he needed to know.

"I started dating Kaden and Alec saw us kissing before he came to talk to me about the party last weekend. He went on to say how it was a mistake, but I honestly don't think it was. When you showed up he said that I move on quickly because of the kiss with Kaden and what happened last time..." By the time I had finished I could faintly see Sterling with his mouth wide open.