Chapter Twenty Six: A New Point of View

~Faith's POV~

The last week has been nothing short of stressful. Kaden has been on edge training and Christian is oddly quiet, but I haven't spent much time with him as of late. Throughout the past few days, Kaden's trained after school for hours. Usually, I go with him and wait till he's done. It's kind of boring, but the guys entertain me and Kaden and I hang out afterwards.

I was sitting on the same rickety old bench waiting for Kaden to finish up when someone starts speaking lowly into my ear from behind, sending chills down my spine.

"Hey Cambia, let's say we get out of here and do something more fun. How about we do something that involves less clothes and getting a bit wet."

"Omg Kaden!" I smacked his bare sweaty chest as I stood up and turned to him. Almost immediately, he pulled me to his chest and kissed me gently. My hands were on his pecks and I pulled back as far as his toned arms would let me go.

"What?"

"You reek. And you're really sweaty, which is disgusting, so I'm going to have to ask you to let go of me and go take a shower." While I tried to pull away, he just drug me closer wiping his body sweat all over my clothing. "No, Kaden... stop, ew!!!" I shrieked, but he continued.

We made our way to our houses to change, and met in my backyard in bathing suits.

"I must say I like you a lot better without a shirt on." I giggled.

"I knew you couldn't resist me cambina." He came closer and started to strip his shirt off. "But, ditto."

"Whatever!" I had no shame watching his muscles flex as he took off his shirt. And he took pleasure in doing practically the same thing, but for slightly different reasons.

We took no time to jump into the hot tub and watched the sun set slowly through the trees in an array of magnificent colors. He told me his theory about me; that I'm not as innocent as I say I am and that it's all act. He thinks I'm like him, but that I don't tell anyone I'm actually a hoe. I told him, "You can think whatever you want, but I really haven't done anything."

"Come here and tell me you've never done anything with a guy before. Look me in the eye."

He pulled me to him and I hovered over his lap as I stated, "I've never done anything with a guy."

"Ever?"

"Ever." We were so close I thought he was going to kiss me, but I went back to my seat in the hot tub and continued to talk to him. Mainly about sexual things, like how he and I would never work out because we're too different. He educated me on his favorite sex positions and mentioned that he thinks I should be more aggressive. Plus, he even called himself a bad decision after I told him everyone told me not to be involved with him, he said, "That's because it's a bad decision. IM a bad decision."

"Who are you trying to convince? Me? ...or you?" He thought hard about what I said, but tried to make it look like he wasn't. "Look," I scooted closer to him from the opposite side of the hot tub. "You're mixed up in a lot of stuff and I understand that you would want to make sure I'm out of it to 'keep me safe' or whatever, but it's too late for that. You already screwed up. I'm in it. I'm involved. You can't just pull me out of it because my brother, my ex, my best friend, all of my new friends, and whatever you are to me are all involved. I have a stake in this now too and I have a say who stays in my life. So don't even think about it."