Chapter Twenty Three: Wanting More

~Kaden's POV~

"What do you mean she ate one of the brownies?"

"I mean exactly what I said. She ate one of the freaking brownies!!"

Pondering on what to do, I ran my hand through my hair, tugging a little when I got to the ends. We probably don't have long till the effects kick in, so it'd probably be best to leave the party.

"Okay, just throw the brownies in the trash and if there are anymore missing you won't live to see age 16. I counted them!" Turning back around I faced Faith's confused face. "He just wanted to know if he could hide a few of the sweets in my room so he can have some after everyone leaves. Speaking of leaving why don't we go back to your house. Let's get away from all of these lower-class-men. All of us."

"Why? I thought we should be here to watch over his birthday party," she questioned.

"My mom's here everything will be alright. After all, what damage can a few fourteen and fifteen year olds do?" More than you'd think.

"I guess we can leave. Before we do though, I want to just say bye to Jordan."

"He's busy right now, you can see him tomorrow if you like. Let's get out of here."

Jesus. I practically had to push her out of the damn house. We all went back to her place with very little conversation on the short walk. After managing to convince her to go up stairs to change into something more comfortable and preferably skimpier, the guys stated to ask questions.

"Dude, what's going on?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, you practically told her she couldn't be at the party." Shane continued.

I ran my hands over my face with a huff and plopped down on the couch. "Okay," I started. "Last night I caught Jordan sneaking in with a plate of brownies, which wouldn't have irked me if he wasn't a teenage boy. I confiscated them and after eating one, I soon realized they were loaded with pot and he got an obnoxious lecture from me. They were still sitting in my room and she found them while looking for me earlier. According to Jordan, one is missing and he says Faith ate one thinking it was a regular brownie."

"You've had your fair share of weed. Why'd you yell at him about it?"

"I don't want him to be like me. I get that it may be hypocritical, but I want him to have a good future."

"I got ya, but are you sure he didn't eat one and just told you Faith did?"

"I wouldn't put it past him, but I trust him. Plus she's just so naive that I wouldn't doubt an accident like this would happen."

Thud.
Giggle.
Crash.
Wheeze.
Giggle.

Oh shit. Stumbling down stairs, came Faith, laughing her ass off. "Whatcha doin there?" Unsteadily making her way towards me, she eventually sits on my lap with one leg on either side, facing me. 

"I'm bored. Let's do something fun!"

"And what did you have in mind?" I asked, amused.

"I don't know, I thought you knew how to show a girl a good time." While biting her lip I could tell what she meant by that. She then decided to bring herself closer and start slightly rubbing herself against me.

"Maybe another night. How about we go to bed instead. Except it's just you in the bed. Alone.  And I'll stay down here making sure the guys don't feel lonely."