Chapter Twelve: A Night For The Books

~Faith's POV~

After spending three more days with Kaden, Teri, and the boys, I had become accustomed to their ways;

Everyday toward the end of P.E. Kaden would run up behind me, grope my butt then when I turned around to yell at him, catch me off guard with a kiss. That, I would never become accustomed to. After P.E. was over, I'd meet him by the parking lot while he and the boys were talking to Danielle and her rats. I'd kiss him to the point Danielle would storm off. Every. Single. Time. And it would be hard to say that it didn't please me every time she ran off. Down part being, I could only get a kick out of her by kissing Kaden. Not only would I kiss him every day after P.E., but I would also wipe his kiss off by using the back of my hand. Then we would usually head back to the Pizzeria and meet up with Teri and the boys.

Today was different. Friday. Party day. The day I've been dreading since Tuesday. Instead of driving to the pizzeria, Kaden took me straight home and told me to, and I quote, 'Get all dressed up for me baby.'

Since Teri and I had swapped numbers after Tuesday's giggling fit, we had been texting a lot the last couple days. Especially while Lexi is still in Florida.

Teri: I'll be there in 5, be ready.

She really was dedicated to this whole party thing. I mean, she wasn't going to take no for an answer when she asked me to go shopping for it with her. Hopefully she will let me get away without buying anything.

That wasn't going to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I love shopping, but I think what we're shopping for isn't exactly an everyday type of thing...

The honking of a horn from outside my house, brought me to the window. Taking a peek, I noticed Teri sitting in the drivers seat of a Black Sedan. After grabbing my phone and stuffing it into my cluttered purse, I rushed down stairs and outside, locking the door behind me.

***At the Mall***

"Eep!"

"Oh my gosh Teri, you're going to bust my eardrums."

"Sorry, I get excited when I see clothes."

"I can tell."

"It's just- there's so many." She whined. "It's like they are begging me to buy them and take them home to wear. It's my weakness." She finished. "Ooh Victoria Secret!" She squealed, pulling me into the store.

I usually make fun of the girls that go in here because I call it the store for sluts. Even though all my friends shop here and they're not sluts, it's just that the models and stuff for this place are so showy. No modesty or respect for themselves whatsoever.

"Why do we need to go in here?" I groaned. "We have bras and underwear that'll do just fine. No need for new ones."

"Yes, there is always a reason to get a matching bra and thong set!"

"What? No. No thongs."

"Why not."

"It's not like I'm going to the party to get high and have a one night stand." That seemed like a good enough excuse, or way to say I've never worn a thong.

"You have to put those 24C's to a good use. Either you pick one out, or I'll do it for you."

How'd she know my bra size?

"Oh god no. Fine I'll pick something out."

Knowing Teri, she would've picked the dirtiest thing there and would've found a way to make me wear it: just to make me mad.