Chapter Eleven: Another Opportunity

~Faiths POV~

"I am not getting on that thing." I grounded.

"Babe, are you really going to be difficult?"

"Yes. I'm NOT going on that death trap."

"Don't call my baby that."

"Well your 'baby' is not giving me a ride and neither are you." I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him sternly.

"Are you afraid of a little motorcycle Cambina? Don't worry you can hold onto me the whole time." Smirking, he positioned himself over the bike.

"No."

"Please?" Pondering the thought was horrible. I'm afraid of motorcycles. Always have. His puppy dog eyes though...

"Fine, but if I die I'm holding you completely responsible." I inched towards the bike.

"I can live with that." Picking up the large black helmet, he handed it over to me. After fumbling with the chinstrap for a few minutes, I grunt in frustration. "Need any help there?"

"No dip." Glare. Glare. Glare. Glare. He is making me so mad right now. He reaches up to my chin and a slight shock goes through my body as his finger brushes across the skin, while he buckled the helmet in one fluid motion.

Reluctant, I stared at the death machine before me. Why did I agree to this? Pulling one leg over the bike, I managed to sit myself directly behind Kaden. I loosely wrapped my arms around his torso, letting his warmth envelope me.

"Hey guys I have to pick up my little sister, but I'll meet you there!" Logan called out to us. With a nod of Kaden's head, Logan was out onto the streets with his own motorcycle.

"You ready?"

"Just don't go fast, or I'll-" I couldn't finish my sentence because the sound of the engine roaring to life, cut me off. The air lifted around me as though I was flying, but I couldn't seem to capture any of it into my lungs. My arms tightened around Kaden, practically in a bear hug, but instead of it being a loving thing, I was holding onto dear life.

Finally being able to breathe, I was able to calm down a little, but it didn't help that Kaden refused to go slow as I had asked, in fact, he did the exact opposite. At every opportunity, he would speed up and only slowed at the lights and signs of cops. My eyes clenched shut for the whole duration of the grueling ride. Even though I thought the ride was over, I refused to let go of my death grip.

"Camina, the rude is over. Seriously, you can let go now. Faith?" As I release Kaden, he hops off the bike and offers me his hand. No way. His hands soon grip my waist to pull me off the bike and then release me of the helmet that had been jiggling over my head throughout the drive. Butt head just has to be stronger than me.

The only response I could comprehend is to hit him. Repeatedly, I struck him with my fists, but he didn't seem to be moved the the slightest.

"You jerk!" His hands took hold of my fists and placed them on his chest, still balled up. "Let me go!"

"Not until you say you're not mad."

"Of course I'm mad!"

"Then I guess I won't let you go."

"Kaden!"

"Say it," He growled

"I'm not mad," I grumbled.

"What? I couldn't hear you."

"I said I'm not mad!"

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm."