Chapter Ten: Getting Closer

~Faith's POV~

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Screaming, I attempted to roll off of the bed. Attempt, as in that wasn't going to happen because two steady arms were wrapped around my torso keeping me in place. Heavy metal rock music was bursting through the speakers of a phone and was blaring straight into my ear. I lift my chin from the hard chest below me and tear my eyes open to see Kaden smirking at me. "What the heck! Are you trying to deafen me with that god awful music."

"Oh don't hate on the music. I was just trying to wake you up," He defended innocently.

"Well it worked," I said coldly, struggling to get free of his grasp. "Would you let me go?"

"I don't want to."

"But you're going to."

"Is that so? You're so comfortable, I think we just might stay like this all day."

"No we have P.E. and why are you still here?"

"I told you the guys and I were staying the night."

"But you're still HERE. In my room. In my bed. Why?"

"I wanted to sleep with my girlfriend." He grinned.

"Well you slept next to her. And now she has to shower."

"Can I come with?"

"Ew. Not in your life time. Now let me go. We have to get ready."

"Fine." He groaned, while releasing me. Jumping off of him, I hop over to my dresser and closet pick out today's clothes. After choosing my out fit I drag myself into the bathroom. Regretting leaving the hot water that had been dripping down my back, I hop out of the shower and dry my hair.

Once done with that, I walk out the steamy bathroom and into my room to get changed. Towel around my chest, I grab my clothes and get them ready, but before I strip of my towel I notice Kaden lounging on my bed watching the 'show'.

"Would you like to get out perv?"

"No I'm good."

"Out. Now." I pointed to the door.

"Oh don't be shy babe."

"Get out before I knock that annoying grin off your face." With a wink he left me to get changed.

***Skip to P.E.***

Geez! For the rest of this week all we are doing is laps and I just might die. I'm not that in shape. I mean other than Olympic runners, who else can run for two hours straight. Kaden Amante and his pack of wolves. That's who.

Speaking of Kaden, he's been staring at me all of P.E. It's kind of weird. I never did that with Alec or... Well it's still weird. We have about twenty minutes left of class and I can't wait to go home and sleep.

Noticing Kaden's absence from his friends brought me out of my thoughts and back into the real world. Maybe he went to the bathroom, or had to stay behind to tie his shoe, but either way I don't see him at all. Why do I care? That's right I don't, just my mind wondering to get though this cardio torture. Gee, my thoughts are so jumbled. I swear I'm such a scatter brain.

A firm hand gripping either side of my bum pulls me out of my thoughts once again.

Turning around with a fist ready to blow at the person's jaw, I recognize the man's eyes before he plunges his lips to mine. Why is Kaden holding on to my butt and kissing me. Why either of those! After holding his biceps I slowly pull away from the kiss.