Chapter Nine: Secrets In the Open

~Faith's POV~

"Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew!" I squealed as I dug my face into Kaden's side. All he did was laugh in response. "Do you find this funny!"
I mumbled into him.

"Well actually, yeah. You and the movie," he chuckled.

"How sick do you have to be to even think of this. I mean, who thinks about shoving metal spikes into a woman's chest, then have her stick her hand in acid to open it and it won't even open without tearing her rib cage out!"

"You see that's the beauty of it. Someone thought up this idea of a series and it's so twisted-ly beautiful. In a way it has it's own kind of symmetry to it because everything came back around to the one guy."

"Couldn't they find a less violent, nicer way to it?"

"But then it wouldn't have as much a coincidental tragedy. It shows the true inter workings of the authors sick mind. As surprising as it is, multiple people are just that psychotic."

"You're impossible." He grinned in triumph, propping his hand underneath his head.

For the next hour and a half I refused to take my head out of his side. Though he persisted in telling me it wasn't that bad.

"Movie's over. You can come out of hiding now Faith." I pop up out of his arms and the covers, revealing my horrid bed head.

"I think Christian is okay now. You can go back downstairs now."

"I'd rather stay up here with you."

"Why?"

"You're pretty adorable."

"Sweet." I say sarcastically. "If you think that'll help you win the bet then you have another thing coming Mr."

"I mean it. Now all I want to do is stay and cuddle with my girlfriend, while she squeals nonstop at any remote gore and buries her head into my chest." In response I stick my tongue out at him like a five year old. "I suggest you keep that tongue in your mouth unless you want it to be put to good use again."

"Again?" I question.

"I think we both know what I'm talking about."

"I know exactly what you are talking about, the only thing is that I wouldn't exactly say it was a good use..." LIE. So it's not like I didn't enjoy the kiss... It was decent. My only problem with it I guess was the person who was kissing me.

"Ouch that one hurt Cambina."

"Okay what's up with that nickname?"

"What about it? It's just a nickname."

"It sounds foreign."

"Italian to be exact."

"Yeah, so what's it mean?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Come on tell me please."

"What makes you think I even know."

"The fact that you've been calling me that since the party and your last name is Italian."

"Clever one I see."

"Yep. When your in as many honors classes as I am you kind of get a smart girl rep."

"Well Miss. Smarty Pants, I bet you can't guess what movie we're watching next."

"Hmm." I stroked my chin as though I were actually thinking. "My guess would have to be TFIOS." I joked.

"What the fuck is that?" He asked in awe.