Chapter 3

Land Of Departure

Third p.o.v

It was a quite world in the Land Of Departure late at night, everyone is asleep well not everyone. There was a boy who doesn't really know about his past, he was quite at first when he arrived in this world but soon after weeks he was much better. He was speaking, showed emotions, and used a keyblade. This boy was named Ventus he was train to be a Keyblade Master just like his friends Terra, Aqua, and Makaylyn. Soon tomorrow both Terra and Aqua will have their final exams while both Makaylyn and Ventus needs a bit more time before their final exams will come. Ventus obviously wished Terra and Aqua a good luck, Makaylyn of course knew that Aqua and Terra are ready to become keyblade Master.

The Blonde Boy was laying in his bed looking up at the ceiling of his room, he sighed to himself. Ventus decided to sit up and looked out of his window and gasp. There was a Meteor Shower tonight. He put his hand on the glass window "A Meteor Shower!!!" he said excitedly. His blue eyes was filled of excitement, Ventus rushed out of his room.

Ventus was running in the hallway of his room but he run pass his friends room well except for one. He stopped and smiled 'Maybe Makaylyn would like to join me' he thought. He walked into her room and shake her lightly. "Makaylyn wake up" he said softly. Her teal eyes opened and looked at Ventus "Ventus? Wh-What time is it?" The Blonde Boy didn't answered her question but said "Let's go outside there's-" before he continued Makaylyn said "We already watched the stars tonight" she rubbed her eye "No, not that. There's Meteor Shower outside!" Makaylyn already knew that Ventus wants Makaylyn to join him but she could never say no to her crush. Yes Makaylyn did developed a crush on Ventus when he was starting to show himself. Aqua already knew about Makaylyn crush, she promised her to not tell Ventus about this as long as Makaylyn didn't tell Aqua her feelings toward Terra.

"Please Makaylyn" Ventus words made Makaylyn sighed and smiled "Alright but let me get ready" she said as she got off her bed. Ventus nodded and left the room. Soon Makaylyn got herself ready and walked out of her room. "Ready?" he asked her, she nodded. Ventus had a smiled on his face, he grabbed Makaylyn hand and rushed out of the hallways which leads to outside.

When they were outside they couldn't see much of the Meteor Shower. "I can't see much from here, can you?" Makaylyn shook her head no. "Hmmm, let's go where we always watched the stars, maybe we can see them from there" Ventus suggest. He rushed while still holding onto Makaylyn hand.

When they arrived the place to see the stars, they saw the Meteor Shower perfectly. They both sat down on the grass and watched the Meteor Shower. "Wow..." said Ventus, this brought to Makaylyn attention when they watched the stars together sure he didn't speak or said a word but she can tell it was amazing to him. Ventus then lay down while watching the Meteor Shower. "Why does this seem so familiar?" he whisper but Makaylyn heard it. "You know that you are going to fall asleep again" "No-" he yawned "I'm not". His blue eyes started to closed while looking up the sky, to his wonder he doesn't really know why these seem so familiar to him.

Soon Ventus opened his eyes to see that the Meter Shower were done he decided to laying on the grass again but someone was looking down at him. "Whoa!!!" he shouted in surprised while he stop laying on the grass. Aqua was smiling at him she laughed a bit. "Gimme a break Aqua" he said "Ven, you hopeless sleepy head. You know you should at least brought a blanket" she said "But- Did I dream that place up? It really felt like I'd been there before...looking up at the stars..." he asked himself. Aqua rubbed his hair and said 'Cept you've always lived here with us" "Yeah..." Ventus formed a smiled on his face "I know". He looked around and saw that there was no Makaylyn around. "where's Makaylyn?" "Last I saw her she was getting a blanket for you" Something appeared on Ventus cheek. He then started to walked on the edge of the grass, Aqua followed him. They both sat down.