Chapter 18

Third p.o.v.

It's almost been a decade since Aqua, Terra, Ventus, and Makaylyn were last seen since what happened in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Terra was controlled by Xehanort...

Ventus was sleeping due to his heart being lost...

Aqua was trapped in the Realm Of Darkness...

Makaylyn was killed by Vantias...

It was sad for Panchito and Jose as they watched as their friend got killed by their own friend who was forged with Vantias. They couldn't believe what they just saw.

When Master Yen Sid stated that Aqua was lost and couldn't find her through his magic. Panchito and Jose want to find Aqua but Yen Sid couldn't let them. It would be impossible to find her. If so, where would they even start?

That was only a decade ago. Panchito and Jose want to find Aqua but they knew that Master Yen Sid was right. Where did they even start? But they're willing to try and find something in hope to find Aqua.

In Disney Castle Panchito and Jose want to start their search or even find clues on Aqua whereabouts. They head down to go into the Gummi Ship, as they are greeted with Chip and Dale.

"¡Hola Little Amigos!" Said Panchito

"Are you sure you both want to do this?" Said Chip

Dale nodded "Yeah! Donald is gonna be mad at you!"

Panchito and Jose both looked at each other and looked back at them. "We are sure. Do not worried if Donald if ask just tell him we'll be back, we just need to find some clues on Aqua whereabouts" said Jose

"Alright! Be back soon!" said Dale

"And have a safe trip!" Said Chip

Panchito and Jose nodded and headed inside of the Gummi Ship. Once they're both inside of the ship, they take off. In a search about Aqua whereabouts.

"Where should we head first?" Panchito asks as he steers the ship.

Jose thinks and thinks of something when they have their journey with Makalyn. "Why don't we go to the worlds that we already visited? I"m sure we can find something about Aqua"

Panchito was about to ask why but realized that everything Makaylyn keyblade points to a world it was leading towards her friends. "You're absolutely right! Let's start with their home world!" Panchito then steers the Gummi Ship to Land Of Departure.

Once they made it there they noticed something. It wasn't even there. "Are you sure this is right?" Jose asked.

Panchito checked the navigations and nodded. "Si! But...Where's Land Of Departure...?"

After some time of thinking they decided to check on other worlds that they visit but it was the same result for most of the world. It was like it wasn't even there to begin with.

Panchito and Jose were trying to find Radiant Garden but they couldn't find it, they only came across a different world which they had never seen before.

One final world that they haven't visited.The Keyblade Graveyard.

The Gummi Ship landed into the world. The world wished they would be forgotten. They walk around to find clues on Aqua whereabouts but they only come across memories about Makalyn's death.

Panchito noticed Jose's expression. He gave amigo a pat on the back. "I know amigo...I know"

They decided that there was nothing there, so they both headed back to the Gummi Ship. They remember when Aqua said that Ventus has three lights to follow in order to bring him home. Even though Aqua knew Makaylyn died, she knew that Makaylyn would help Ventus return home because she was a Guardian.