Chapter 34

Third p.o.v.

Sora opens his eyes and sees Kairi and him are holding hands. Sora looks at Kairi, she smiles and asks "You okay?" Sora smiled and replied "Yeah. Thanks, Kairi" Sora then looks at everyone that they are okay and not hurt. "It did work" he claims.

"Of course" said Donald

"Now point us back to those guys!" said Goofy

"Right!" said Sora

Then everyone started to run ahead to finish this battle. Once they made it back to once they were before but the same event happened. Ventus spotted Terra and went towards him then Aqua came and protected Ventus then Terranort came to play and went to attack Ventus but something or rather someone protected him. Its sand was covering who this person may be but it was soon revealed as Lingering Will.

Terranort was shocked to see his appearance standing before him. As he was protecting both Ventus and Aqua with his keyblade. "Who are you?" Terranort ask

But instead of answering his question Lingering Will only said "Got you, Xehanort"

Terranort backed away from Lingering Will as everyone was wondering who this person may be but only Aqua and Ventus know this armor anywhere. "Terra?" said Aqua

"This is impossible!" exclaimed Terranort

Lingering Will started to walk towards Terranort as he spoke. "How I've waited for this moment" Terranort was getting ready to fight as Lingering Will turned his keyblade into a wip. He throws his wip and grabs hold of Terranort's keyblade. Terranort tried to free his keyblade but couldn't, then Lingering Will threw him into the air but Terranort let go of his keyblade and charged at Lingering Will. Then he changed his keyblade into a huge cannon and shot at Terranort. Terranort managed to get out and pulled out his keyblade and Lingering Will came running towards him. They started to attack each other using their keyblade and dodging each other's attacks.

Ventus saw this and wants to help Terra like he needs him. "Terra!" he shouted his name. He tried to run to him but Aqua stopped him. She placed her hand on his shoulder "No, Ven!" Ventus turned to her "But—"

Aqua turned to a different direction and said "Them first" Like before a hode of Heartless was coming their way. Then the ground started to shake and everyone saw the Demon Tide. Everyone pulled out their weapon to get ready to fight the Heartless but Ventus, Aqua, Felix, Jose and Panchito were running towards the horde of Heartless. "We'll hold off the others"

"Okay. We've got this!" shouted Sora

As the rest of the group started to fight the big Demon Tide that is standing their way towards Organization Thirteen. They all attacked it, some used their magic abilities to do some damages towards it. If the Demon Tide tried to attack them they simply dodge or block its attack.

Soon the Demon Tide wasn't doing anything. "Is it over?" Mickey asks but Oswald knew that this wasn't over just yet. "No, it's still isn't over yet"

"Come on" said Sora

"Something's wrong" Goofy pointed out

Donald then the Demon Tide was doing something. "Look out!" he warned them. It was now gathering all the other Heartless to make a big Heartless Everyone was staring at it and was getting ready to face this Heartless.

"What now?" Goofy ask as he face Donald

"Sora?" Donald ask

Sora remembers what happened last time when this Heartless took his friends. This time he won't let it happen again. "I'll stop it" he said as he charged at the Heartless. Donald and Goofy shouted Sora name but he didn't listen to them he kept going.